HAPPENING: NEW CONVOY IN TORONTO

PREPARE YOUR RAT ANUSES, JEWS. HOLOCAUST 2.0 INCOMING.

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1489727234386677762

Attached: 56sdfg2356.png (522x650, 229.94K)

We are watching a country collapse in real time over social media. Where is Trudeau?

With all due respect, user, I believe this will be Canada's finest hour.

Is it time for the day of the rake?

Question is, how are glowniggers going to false flag it. How many civilians will they be willing to murder?

>Things I thought I'd never say:
I am so damn proud of the Leafs

Attached: SageWatson.png (1468x836, 1.11M)

Someone should contact TRUCKer CARlson. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jews have a cohort inside of Montreal.
don't let them out of your sight Quebecois bros they're anglos that fake being french

This. Previous burger is so used to failure he can no longer recognize success.

This

Checked

Busy getting fucked in the ass by Obama

Can someone please post the screaming liberal yelling at the truckers? My dad wants to see the video.

Attached: 1590353224366.jpg (1215x1215, 323.53K)

The Canadian government will resort to violence if they have to. They're not going to cancel the Reset just because some Boomers in trucks said so. The question is how will the truckers respond, if this conflict even reaches that point?

I'm sorry about all the bad things I said about you leafs on this board. I take it all back. Godspeed mapleniggers.

Attached: sadpep.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

Most people already got the vaccine. Driving your tractors through a city isn't gonna do anything. Lmao.

That’s not the point moron. Obviously you’re trolling, or dumb as fuck

How did the Canadians end up giga chads and the Australians ended up massive cucks

Attached: BB364F52-E35E-4CDB-ACD5-593380547422.jpg (500x1026, 148.16K)

Cope faggot. What's the point?

Probably spend their last waking moments posting "two more weeks" on Twitter before feeding the crows/Chinese

they're not gigachads, its still mostly women and fucking packies at these things. its fucking degenerate.
they're then going to get a false sense of entitlement and turn this place into a nigger packie land.

Attached: 1630895339022.png (1328x1262, 983.77K)

This is like a bad after school special where the shy little nerd kid kicks the shit out of the school bully after he's dominated the school all year.
I never expected this from you, Canada, but I am awestruck by your heroism.

looks like a small fringe minority

Canada doing everything it can to shift it's off the #1 cucked nation spot. Brits getting nervous.

*itself

Do you really think only people who havent taken the vaccine are protesting?
>most of the people have already taken the vaccine
haha you're just a defeatist cuck.

This situation could very well escalate to a civil war. If these truckers and farmers understand the gravity of the situation, what will be lost of they fail, then they know they can't back down under any circumstances.

the problem is, a lot of the leafs that post are paid chinamen or trannies. there have always been patriot leafs on this board. people need to realize when they see a canadian flag OBVIOUSLY going against Any Forums's narrative, it's a gook or a dickless man.

Attached: where can i get a female version of this.jpg (529x768, 45.31K)

Maple Spring incoming. The Great White North rises.

What a beautiful site, put up some rainbow and blm flags just to reck trudeau even more kek