Why didn't anybody care about the Opening Ceremonies for the 2022 Olympics?

It was on this morning, nobody gives a shit. Apparently it was fuckin' gay too. Why is China such a failure?

Attached: order-of-countries-opening-ceremony-beijing.jpg (1024x728, 237.22K)

Don't talk about China, you fucking dumb ass.

Who gives a fuck about winter fucking Olympics?

oh nooooooo not the super sportsball hyper globalism event

Attached: Ok.jpg (543x540, 36.04K)

Idk seemed pretty nice to me, I don't really care for the political implications.

You didn't watch it did you?

Hungary and Mongolia both got the hungarian dance song

Attached: hungol.jpg (922x988, 66.78K)

It was based as fuck. Uyghur lighting the torch was a power move.

Attached: 1643987855060.jpg (1170x1052, 569.54K)

COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT SPORTS FAGGOTS

/thread

Globo-homo. It's not just a meme, it's reality!

Attached: 1643980548660.jpg (1024x574, 64.67K)

Young people make the world go round and they give 0 fucks about what boomers loved.

Sport mattered when it was your countrymen representing your country. Now if you look at French athletes it's a bunch of nigs. You might as well call it the imported games at this point.

op is a faggot

Our young hapa Chinese American athletes are instead choosing to compete in China, even though they were born in the USA. So this also is a huge BTFO of America, LOL.

Everybody loses when globohomo and the Olympics clash.

Attached: n0yd489i4qkshikr_1643797681.jpg (768x439, 42.28K)

*FOR China, not just IN China

this is embarrassing, kinda shitty for the USA, but once we sold our economy to China our global position was bound to go next, lol

Not pakis in canda I guess

Wait are you telling me they were born in the US, trained in the US, honed their skills in the US, saw all the tricks of the trade of the US and then went over to China to compete against the people they kept out of the top spots who would have gotten the best training?

I swear the US has been over taken by the Chinaman, your insitutions and politics is probably run by double agents at this point.

Yes. It's quite the national shame over here. And yes we've been deeply infiltrated, turns out the chinks were inside our own glowniggers computers they use to spy on the population for years and years too, look up solar winds.

Because everyone, no matter where you're from, is rooting for their countries to lose. I hope America comes dead fucking last. I hope Ethiopia gets more medals

Watch these Olympics get the lowest ratings. Everyone here in the US is more excited about the Superbowl even if the teams are league average in the NFL

Are Italian women ski jumping in skimpy thongs?
>No
Then I don't give a shit!