As an aspiring right wing extremist I can't figure out who to trust...

As an aspiring right wing extremist I can't figure out who to trust. I was relying on Trump and the secret plan to trap the elites into being guilty of conspiring to commit crimes against humanity, now that looks less likely. Then I was hoping Ted Cruz and Rand Paul were going to put some sense into these people and that has fizzled out. Then i heard China and Russia qre controlled by Jews. I now hear that the Taliban, Hezbollah, Bashar Al Assad and Iran are all also controlled by Jews. I'm getting to the point where the only people i can trust are the Isis fighters i see in videos who have had their faces mamed and burned from actively fighting the Zog. Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the only man your average white guy from the west can trust in the world?

Attached: images - 2022-02-05T091229.429.jpg (640x480, 26.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/AYGlZTikkH4?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op is a glowie didn't read also check these digits

what an allahufag

Don't care, just point me in the direction of the white European Isis unit

no and allying with Islam makes you a race traitor

You wanna get into the movement? Prove yourself to the local biker chapters and they'll introduce you to the real shit.

Aussie bikers have a lot of connections, for drugs/arms importation, with groups like HA and the Brand in North America. Thats where you can get started.

I actually have also taken the snitch pill from a guy on /pol a few years ago. I thought it was incredibly based to inform on people doing illegal shit and made a name for myself as being a dog/informer. So i wouldn't get on with those meat heads.

fuck off Mr. FBI Special Agent or we will give your real name away

ISIS is controlled by CIA jews. How do you think they got all the guns and weapons to fight America and Israel. Even palestin is run by jews the rockets are supplied by American jews so they can be fired at the Iron dom to test out capabilities of the defense systems. It's all run by jew user even you take the ancestory test you are probably 10-25% aschinazi jew. You have to cut out the Jewish part of your brain use the kitchen knife quickly before the jew part of your personality can read this

>Be scared of everything
Do it

Attached: FBI_8-chan_4chan_affadavit_court_evidence_(you)s-screenshots 7.png (1544x1926, 546.78K)

Why would you write this?

So let me get this straight

You hate ZOG and want to overthrow them, yet you go out of your way to snitch on people actually working against the system to ZOG because you're a cuck pussy

See this is the fucking reason I hate you fucking chud natsoc, your average biker is an ally who sees the ZOG system for what it is and has moved outside of it into a parallel economy and society that is organized crime. They are on your side.

If you were smart you would do what every major revolutionary movement has done and ally themselves with these groups and help radicalize and steer them into helping you.

They already hate the government and view it as illegitimate and many are well versed in politics they just need steering.

Again research 'The Brand' in North America.

Until you're willing to ally with the only people putting their money where their mouth is you will forever fail and be a government cuck boy.

>t.s White Supremist embedded in the Canadian biker and mafia community

The words are too small all fuzzy. I been here over 10 years pretty sure i know what i can say and do.

trust no one but family

>t.s White Supremist embedded in the Canadian biker and mafia community

I just want to see the world burn

Attached: images - 2022-01-23T021210.586.jpg (480x360, 8.09K)

>supremacist
fuck I suck dick at spelling..
>I just want to see the world burn

Go do something crazy then

I wasn't laughing at your spelling, i was laughing at how you define yourself.

How the fuck do you come to the conclusion that fucking ISIS of all people, The biggest glownigger saudi/israeli weapon are the real anti Zionists

Least I'm doing shit fag

>As an aspiring right wing extremist
SHOW YOUR GLOW

Attached: glowniggers.jpg (1280x720, 73.53K)

Whatever you say mashed potater's
youtube.com/shorts/AYGlZTikkH4?feature=share

>I was relying on Trump and the secret plan to trap the elites into being guilty of conspiring to commit crimes against humanity, now that looks less likely.
>less likely
wow what a stunning realization you braindead faggot

Attached: 1637769082280.jpg (1001x1024, 112.75K)

More info?

Trump has been in on all of it since day 1 and any Q level shit is beyond retarded