Uhh frenchbros ... is there still hope?

Is Zemmour really our last chance to reverse this?

Attached: 1644008837153.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

damn is that real? you got more black people than we do

No.
Yes.

The crazy thing is, I instantly knew the video must be from France, because only they have that many niggers. It seems like now its niggers replacing the sandniggers

Yes goyim, vote for the Jew and he will stop the Jewish agenda to replace you with browns.

The simple solution is gifrel until they're all gone

Attached: get some.gif (400x225, 3.97M)

Yep that was their plan after the muslims got too uppity, replace them with blacks.

I don't like Zemmour either but beggars can't be choosers.

I'm sure it'll go at least as well as trump went.

How do you say nigger in french?

Attached: king.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

neger

Le niggér

Attached: honhonhonhon.jpg (487x498, 77.66K)

That's exactly the attitude that got the west where it is now in the first place.

Zemmour is our last hope but there is still some retarded people who won't vote for him for stupid reason, because he's a kike, because he's new into politics, they know that everything he says is right but they won't vote for him.
Personnaly i would vote for the devil himself if he can get rid of the niggers.

He's most likely a fraud. But if he gets elected and doesn't deliver he opens the door to a mustache man by pushing the Overton window just enough for the French not to have to rely on a kike to say the obvious.

There is another solution

Attached: 0y3mozmpj1011.jpg (2048x1363, 400.41K)

so vibrant society

Those pure bloods deserve this country more than white covid cultists. They are my bro. No niggers ever asked me to wear a mask, they aren't mentally ill like white.

until he is made the bitch of Dassault, Bouygues, Bolloré and other oligarchs who depend on african resources to get rich and allow nigger immigration in exchange
like every other president so far, and also in the future

>reverse this

Here's plan
>move out of big cities
>legalise all sorts of drugs
>legalise firearms
>make both cheap af
>watch niggers killing eachother over dose

Later you can build a Wall around niggers and live peacefully.

Attached: 1643673770186.png (902x584, 1.33M)

this
niggers are your friend
whites are devil

So another zionist

Anything that is done can be undone. Including immigration.

Lol the jew isn’t an answer
They imported the niggers

Holy mother fuck that's France? Where's that triple h disgusted gif when you need it

Or just finally get fed up and kill them in roving gang with machetes, comme ils le font en afrique, as they would say it.