The jew got named on Dan Bongino's FOX show

youtube.com/watch?v=vS3ei6ZFYQ8

"Getting called antisemitic means you're over the target"

Attached: 35753738.jpg (640x360, 40.92K)

Attached: DanBonginoJewsAntisemitism.webm (1024x932, 2.89M)

based and overton-shifting pilled

Fucking based

Bongino was a poor replacement for Rush and I don't really trust him, but
this

>Elites are trusting eachother more and more but the goyim know

this is probably the thing that got him banned.

>Dan Bongino
Literally who? Some new grifter you fucking homos are going to suck the dick of for making some BASED comment

Post nose

Wtf
Q "over the target"
Any Forums naming the Jews
I guarantee you there is a fox lackey in this thread

The 19th ban is over, I just want to say....

FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIESFUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES FUCK JANNIES

Attached: jew.jpg (510x680, 109.03K)

FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK JJJAAAANNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dan the synagogue of satan Slayer Bongino

he was banned about 3 days before. he helped fund rumble, a direct competitor to jewtube, and rumble had been gaining a lot of viewers. that's probably why he got banned. I'm an odysee guy though. shit is great.

watch out. theyre gonna git ya.
gonna sit on your face like wrestlemania 1990 yokozuna.. .
yup..

Attached: jannies1.webm (480x640, 1M)

Sup Chaim?

>he helped fund rumble
based

Attached: 35735772246.png (974x814, 638.72K)

That’s a Jewish man

Stop projecting, rabbi.

Attached: canada jew train.jpg (4656x2620, 887.04K)

>every single time
i see what you did there

Attached: ma_Elvgren_19.jpg (895x1200, 120.94K)

Ezra, you come from a family that sacrifices their children. The Kennedys have been sacrificing children for generations.

Your family wants to sacrifice you. You have to leave them. Don't be in politics for the next 5 years. Stay away from your parents and their families for the next 5 years. Denounce the luciferian and jewish belief. Don't meet the bloodline families. Become a true believing Christian. Come join us, your life depends on it. In this way, you can survive, save your children and wife and get a high ranking political position in the Golden Age after the system of JFK Jr falls.

If you are in it, you fall with it.

(I want Ezra Cohen Watnick to read this and my other comments about him and Kennedy family.)