What kind of shithole allows the cops to enter your house just like that?

Seriously, why is America called a first world country? You fags say balkans and greeks are nigger tier yet the cops can't enter your house even while you commit murder unless they knock on your door, show a warrant and have a judge present the whole time. Privacy motherfuckers.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1257x605, 62.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zB145D3XJzE
youtube.com/watch?v=q_8PfwHP9I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This has to be some kind of fucking sick psyop. They straight up assassinated that motherfucker.

>no link
c'mon man.

2:24 Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
*standing applause*

youtube.com/watch?v=zB145D3XJzE

You made your bed.

Cops walked into my house the other day. He said "The door was open." Actually, the door simply wasn't locked. Do police even understand that there's a rather substantive distinction there? I'm beginning to believe that they truly don't.

Because you don’t know what first world means, shouldn’t you be doing relearning today?

Old king John ee said to me, anybody calls without knocking, set about em and be shocking.
Dont you take no hassle, this be your castle.
We didnt even need guns, just a knife against the kings throat.

Because only people of the first world post a link in the OP.

Organic Act of 1878

>points gun a cop serving legal warrant for first degree murder
>nigger dindu nuffin

This happened to me a few years ago. Was asleep on the couch and woke up to two cops walking in the room with their walkie talkies loud as fuck. They just came in as they pleased like it was their home.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_8PfwHP9I8

Gonna need some thin blue line retards to defend this.

you should have shot them.

Lol George Floyd died for this

>muh he was asleep

Pretty clearly is awake because he is scrambling around, not asleep, also holding a gun, very clearly. How the fuck does anyone look at this and not see his gun or the fact that he is clearly awake? Do people just not even watch it and just take the headlines as truth?

>have a judge present the whole time.
Huh? What judge does this? They just sign off on the warrant

/comfy/ posters, enough is enough. We riot.

>knock on your door, show a warrant and have a judge present the whole time. Privacy motherfuckers.
Damn that's based.

Here laws are just for the lullz police can do everything.
Except wrong speech of course.

Checked and you would have been fully justified in shooting them. There's a very thin margin of what they're allowed to enter without a warrant over, got example, they see you beating up your old lady through the window or the house is on fire

He was unvaccinated The police were there to make sure he got the jab. Sadly he died of Covid before they could stage an intervention. Take the vaccine, it is safe and effective.

Attached: 3a719f63-8de5-4bbc-a0fe-277ffbebc6ba_1024.jpg (1024x1024, 219.1K)

The police must be getting paid by a rival.
That was a straight up execution.

People on the YouTube video are claiming Minnesota has a no-knock policy which allows police to enter a person's home without identifying themselves first. Its as if these laws are specifically designed to make people hate the police.

so americans cannot even enjoy having a bunge watching all night ending up sleeping on the couch without the police straight up barge in and shoot you. how is your country even real?

Attached: 1633815666302.jpg (800x450, 221.91K)

a judaic shithole

>Be criminal
>Get shot
No issue here.

How did they get in? Door key, window, smash the door, what had they suspected you of?