Ah shit, here we go again. Amir Locke

Minneapolis police killed another dindu nuffin, this time in no-knock warrant that wasn't for him. Minneapolis bros better prepare your asses, riots incoming.

youtube.com/watch?v=2myY9A7NCYA

Attached: Amir Locke.jpg (3544x1993, 1.39M)

Too cold for riots

More like Amir Glocked.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Dumbasses.

I'm beginning to realize why booby traps are (((illegal))). Turns out it's just the government wanting the ability to trespass in your home.

they're fucked

>Be American
>Stay home
>Get shot

Lol

Lol, the nigger was sleeping on the couch with a gun in his hand. RIP nigger riots, onto the next retarded nigger story.

Time to round up and prosecute everybody involved here from the cops, the Prosecutors, the judge who signed the warrant. All of them are responsible for the execution of a law abiding gun owner.

/thread
If they didn't lie, they would have absolutely nothing to say, ever.

If the US is so bad for them, why aren't they going to Africa?

Duh

SHOOT MORE NIGGAS LOL

>the nigger was sleeping on the couch with a gun in his hand
what a tragic loss.

They dont want to go to Africa unless it's Wakanda

But Wakanda is locked away

If the situation is cut and dried in either direction the media will let the story die.
Media outlets make money on clicks, which depends on controversy.
The police were clearly in the wrong? Nothing to talk about. The criminal was clearly in the wrong? Nothing to talk about. Only when evidence is ambiguous can the story be stirred up.

You're allowed to have a gun in your home mate.

shieeeeeet. I'm sure regular Africans don't really want these thug niggers in their countries anyway

Stop shilling for this fucking nigger. Why the fuck do you care if the police shot a fucking dindu with a gun?? You fantastically moronic fucks are completely ignoring the obvious. No knock warrants result in the deaths of plenty of dindus. Pretending to care about these fucking niggers is laughable and makes you a complete faggot.

>Lol, the nigger was sleeping on the couch with a gun in his hand.
I sleep with a gun near my bed, does that mean cops have a right to execute me?

Are you a nigger? If so, then yes.

kek

>I sleep with a gun near my bed, does that mean cops have a right to execute me?

Only if you sleep in the house of a gang banger who murdered somebody 48 hours earlier, and you then point yo gun at da polize like a gud boi

the warrant wasn't for him retard.
so you're okay with police executing people at will then?

The only thing I don't understand is why the hell they are shouting all at once. It's fucking confusing, especially for a sleeping nigger.
BAW-WOW-WAW-BAW-WOW
Just let the one man do the verbal work, then it's clear and distinguishable

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE
FUCK DEM RACIS AH POLEES

no one cares

Quit calling it an execution. You're trying to make it seem like they wanted to kill the nigger who pointed a gun at them while they were there to arrest another nigger for murdering some other nigger.

>who pointed a gun at them
he didn't retard, or did you not watch the footage? just listened to pol eh? solid research.

Good fuck niggers kill all of them

There have been a few cases now that ruled in favor of the people being no-knocked, who blasted police in self-defense.

Imagine how riled up they would need to be to riot in the snow. I'd pay to see that once

>be american
>get shot
many such cases

Crime prevention at its best

police do no knocks because the black community doesn't cooperate with police. Black criminals jump from house to house and are hard to pin down.

This. They become assailants with or with a warrent. Castle doctrine is bretty strong