Aus/pol/ - Early morning Lib cuckery edition

What does this kind of thing achieve for them?
People who want it don't support the Libs and never will
People who support the Libs, don't want it, and are increasingly looking to vote for alternative conservative options
What is the reason behind the Libs constantly cucking?
>archive.is/o4S1G

Attached: libcucks.png (398x515, 165.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fb.com/therealrukshan
fb.com/joel.gilmour1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The time has come to pay the rent, Nigel.

fuck australia and fuck australian "people"

i only say this because of the utter trash they post all over 4ch

nothing personnel

Check here for Canberra streams, currently they aren't going but might be up later:
fb.com/therealrukshan
fb.com/joel.gilmour1/

Attached: arrestme.png (1011x846, 1.72M)

Thanks now i have that shitty song in my head

I dont know why they bother showing up if they just do whatever the cops tell them to do.

Cucks cuck, it is in their nature. Accept that we may have to do this alone and plan accordingly.

>still no evidence/charges
>leaking all of sensitive info gathered from the gov during the election campaign
imagine not immediately knowing this was a mole

Attached: r12_120_5387_3157_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1200x678, 49.02K)

Didn't Rukshan go back to Melbourne yesterday?

Me either, very cringey watching them walk around following orders, only to inevitably get jumped on when the cops decide to pounce
But they're out there at least and hopefully it prompts others to show
Although I do wonder if this kind of scenario has psyop elements to actually dissuade more serious people from showing up, like if they add some plants into the crowd to really ramp up the hippie vibes, it's likely to turn off right wingers from showing up
I mean if you don't already have a group of like minded people to go with you, you'd be thinking that you're not really that keen on joining a lot of the current element featured there

Oh did he? Last i saw he was in some guys car moving to a new location to keep covering the protest, but i stopped watching there

Oops that last reply was for (you):

It is a strategic consideration. One of the most important concepts in 4GW is that it is possible to have tactical losses (losing a camp site) that are strategic wins (increasing support).

The police looked like idiots, drunk on their own power, with CS gas and baton rounds and snipers on the roof, complete overkill, to evict a bunch of poor people who have nowhere else to go.

Soon enough our kids will be forced to do corroborees and abo dances just to pass school. Abos have a lot of power despite being a very small minority of the population.

>What does this kind of thing achieve
Cheaper than redress. The idea that a hundreds of tribes with hundreds of languages have a single flag and culture is a intellectual wank forced on them by uni liberals

It's news cycle manipulation. They're trying to draw attention away from the habbenings in Canberra.

Attached: 1643870029573.png (800x800, 1.51M)

Reporting in from Canberra camp

Praise him.

Attached: 1553026119422.png (750x493, 702.14K)

Hundreds more have shown up overnight

PETROL OR GTFO

Literally doesnt fit on her face because she's not wearing the tiny chinkface size.

Just get the vax you retarded faggots

pretend to care about abbos.
forcefully inject them with poison.
which is it?

Nar rather fuck up canberra

Based

I said this would happen. Instead of parking on the lawn why don't they just block the streets?

>6660

Reminder, pic related.

What they are really doing is flying the loser's flag. Should've invented boats, guns, and maps shouldn't you boong? But you are welcome to our petrol.
The 'left' faction of the Libs is basically ALP\Green. Dominic himself would have been in the ALP only 20 years ago, but he's supposed right. Commies, not even once.

Attached: Cuck.jpg (474x266, 23.64K)

Any Forums CTF AU edition when ?

the police look like heroes because the media portrays the protesters as idiots. I'm in Canberra, I went down to the library to check things out. There were over a hundred vehicles, a couple of hundred people, who did the media interview? 5G conspiracy theorists, covid hoaxers, and QAnon supporters. They all got interviewed, first thing they said was they were against the mandate then started talking about conspiracies for the rest of the interview.

Canadian truckers are focused, they don't want mandates and that is exactly what they tell journalists and passer-bys. Our protesters are trying to tell people that what they're doing is legal because the police are operating under naval law.
I think NZ language and culture intervention is the gold standard they want to achieve, hard to reconcile that with their hatred of culture appropriation.