HAPPENING: CHINA JUST TOOK ALL THE GAS AWAY FROM EUROPE

TIME TO FREEZE GERGOYS

Attached: 1642207942936.png (526x611, 206.77K)

its been obvious for a long time now this was going to be the trend going forward
the only interesting bit it the fact that it will use euros for the transactions

>settled in euros
That's curious

>*pig noises*
Can someone translate ?

>euros
Huh

Attached: 1609948321942.gif (220x260, 1005.13K)

no you belong back in africa without access to telecommunication of any kind

not in dollar as is usual, that's the point

The empire of evil is dying.

>Settled in Euros
muh petrodollar

they won't to avoid the Dollar

Not curious at all when China and Russia announced in December that they were linking their banking systems and working together on a SWIFT alternative. Then conducted another joint navy operation with Iran.
Bye-bye, petrodollar.

So when will we find another autistic angry artist?

Oh I see. Thanks anons I'm a retard. I figured they would have done it in rubles or china monopoly funbucks or something

it's a direct replacement for european purchase

it's in euro to replace the europeans, otherwise it'd be in yuan or rubles

why can't they settle it in their own currencies? it shows they are still relatively weak.

>TIME TO FREEZE GERGOYS

I took this print screen 3 years ago.
Go check now your debt amerimutt.

Attached: ehehehe.png (336x111, 30.1K)

Ze vindgenerators und solarpanelen vill save uns! Es lebe the energywende! Long lebe Mutti Merkel.
Ahahahaha!

>in euros
Europe + China vs American Empiree?

It's a good idea to not settle in either of the countries currency unless the relationship is very one sided to avoid currency manipulation or implied dominance.

If Germany unrestricted nuclear energy they wouldn't have this problem

5 years and yuros will fast forward fusion. Meanwhile monglet slavs will keep burning dinosaur farts until they run out of them.

>American Empiree
+ anglos

>greek
>debt
lols

Because both China and Russia want to bring Europe into their new Eurasian Union and isolate ameritards at the world stage

Based. Fuck white people. In the chinese century is when wh*te people will go extinct. Australia, America, and Europe is CHINESE soil.