Joe Rogan saying nigger montage

Oh no no no Joebros can he survive this level of cancellation?
twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1487805512561266688

Attached: 9539208532.jpg (3000x2400, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1487805512561266688
youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
meidastouch.com/about
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a loser Soon to be cancelled chud

>twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1487805512561266688
joe rogan is literally a power bottom

As usual, there is no context provided whatsoever. The United States is filled with petty tyrants who take great pleasure in ruining other people's lives.

Attached: Fails-6.gif (300x529, 2.83M)

Oh no because context doesnt matter at all apparently

He's just based. Deal with it, lefties.

it'd be more effective if they hadn't already carpet bombed the same video years ago.

He's not using it in an imflammatory way, though. Taking it out of context isn't right.

Listen we get it, there's no context. BUT nowadays context doesn't matter at all, look what happened to the Papa Johns guy. If you're a professional in a field, you have to mind your P's and Q's, Joe has an actual career and and a family and assets. I know nobody on Any Forums gets that because nobody on this board seems to have any ambition or drive or family or jobs or anything. BUT in the real world you gotta move differently, you can't just LARP as a Nazi on Any Forums your whole life. You gotta be a man and grow up eventually.

They're coming for him. I think they're coming for us for saying Nword. I'm scared bros.

Attached: 1644007066264.png (724x375, 14.41K)

I say nigger to

the Papa John's guy lost his entire decades long career because he used the word telling people NOT to use the word. It's just how things are these days, you gotta watch that shit.

Attached: dumbed down.jpg (720x707, 57.28K)

I've seen a Biden montage that's even better.

Cormier gave him a pass

This is going to be his "grab them by the pussy moment"
Some pearl clutching will happen and then people will forget.

Obligatory viewing: youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

Really?
Well, Gentlemen, I have something to say.
N

I

oh no joe bros we got too cocky

G

Gee, I'm hungry

This was posted by “Patriot Takes,” which is owned by “meidas touch” (aka golden touch) productions, a grassroots PAC run by these guys…,

Notice anything off about them??

meidastouch.com/about

Attached: CD1717BD-FB9E-4BB8-A725-19FB9E3B6F98.jpg (640x400, 67.77K)

G

G

Check out Joe Rogan's Wikipedia
It's over for him bros

Attached: 1640398144756.jpg (649x775, 248.08K)

E

E

R

This is the final straw. I am done with racist Rogan

Gentlemen, It has been a pleasure

I just want to let you all know I'm going to make several sock puppet accounts and actively work to cancel Rogan. No, I'm not a leftist or antifa...I just genuinely don't like this fucking faggot.

>twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1487805512561266688

Anyone got that clip of biden talking about nigger mayors and nigger judges, not wanting his kids to grow up in a racial jungle, or the litany of racist shit he's spewed over his 50 year mistake.

That last one got me good.

HE DARED TO SAY THE WORD??????

Attached: the-word.jpg (2652x2376, 1.08M)

I made my cunny sister do that a few times

Rogan won't survive this wave of attacks because weak men like you chose to cower in fear rather than speak out against blatant lies, slander, and misrepresentation the system uses to keep people in check.

They had to have spent at least 20 hours digging this shit up off of old podcasts on YouTube to manufacture one more reason for the mob to put pressure on Spotify. People like "Patriot Takes" need to be taken to the town square, lined up against a building and fucking shot. What a miserable way to live life, spending hours, days, weeks, months combing through peoples' shit to try to find something that the mob will crucify them over.

Remember, Larry Fink is responsible for the world being like this now. I will reiterate this every chance I get.

We feel the same way about you

Imagine tossing one of those into a walmart and watching people slip while enjoying some cunny

Joe Rogan fathered another man's black seed. He deserves to be cancelled and forced to apologize like the cuck he is. Am I wrong?

lmao whos page is that?

> It's just how things are these days
This will be the turning point.

They're losing control of the narrative Top Speed.

Attached: 20210822_115931.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

Back in the good old days you would get a pat on the back for that sort of thing.

What the fuck I love Joe Rogan now

BASED

It's ok you're allowed to quote people who say nigger.
Joe Biden got away with it why can't Joe?