Why are Russians so shitty, petty and vindictive towards Putin?

He is trying his best, yet they portray him as the worst of the worst, like their life is a living hell under him. He is probably the most capable leader they had in a century, juggles all of their problems and yet they treat him like shit.

He is too gentle with you serf bastards. You only understand serfdom, slavery and beatings. Only then you would be grateful.

Attached: VladPutin011520_640.jpg (640x472, 264.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbest
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn9AHgWDDiY
youtube.com/watch?v=etBufTl7slc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you think Stalin had to kill so many Russians? Same reason.
There's a worm in them, some of them at least, that is addicted to betraying the motherland

America leaked all over the world and created a shit planet

>He is trying his best
lol he ain't doing shit. Chechens vow to behead everyone they don't like right now and he just sitting silently like a cuck as always

Same thing when a father beats his son. Son eventually learns to respect him.

And Navalny, Ksenia Sobchak or Khodorkovsky would do better?

Absolutely.

It's the slavish commie mentality of offloading an entire countries problem, down to most menial problems like cleaning your own commieblock to the head of state ,the supposedly all poweful Demigos.
The idea of personal responsibility and civil engagement doesn't exist in Russia.

They're stuck in the imbecilic cycle of chimping out, ousting the leader, crashing the state and starting over on ruins.

Probably a lot of the anti Putin "Russians" on here are shills or Chechens.

There are two legitimate complaints against Putin though, won't allow civilian gunownership and he cucked on coronatarianism.

Idk man. I don't envy Russia at all. Completely unmanageable giant landmass, bordering all the shit holes in the world you can imagine, the worst slavs (the rejects that didn't move into Europe to become normal human beings)
Honestly I feel bad for Russia that it has to exist in this terrible way. It must be exhausting

Oh yeah, asbestos cities? no problem. allowing the oligarchs to continue to rape and loot the nation? no biggie! TB epidemic in young people? they'll get over it. Tossing real Russian nationalists in prison and banning Slavic Union? They were a threat to the putinist regime!

>Oh yeah, asbestos cities? no problem.
Not the head of states problem, localities should handle that.
> allowing the oligarchs to continue to rape and loot the nation? no biggie!
He greatly weakened the oligarchs.
>TB epidemic in young people? they'll get over it.
Not the head of states problem.
> Tossing real Russian nationalists in prison and banning Slavic Union? They were a threat to the putinist regime!
Wignats are cancer and in a big land empire like Russia would inevitably cause civil war.

>localities should handle that.
This 100%. As if Russia is not hyper centralized already.

>Not the head of states problem, localities should handle that.
The Russian government sends in phony doctors to lie to people and deny the link between asbestos and mesothelioma. Lmfao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbest
>He greatly weakened the oligarchs.
Oh? because of that state propaganda video of him sitting at a table and using tough words? Oligarchs literally keep him in power retard.
>Not the head of states problem.
Idiot!
>Wignats are cancer and in a big land empire like Russia would inevitably cause civil war.
Double idiot!

You are a braindead sycophant fed at a propaganda trough. IRL you are probably obese and live with your parents. Straight up moronic

Russia is a sham like our failing states
>but muh russian shithole
Russia has Ethiopia tier living standards because their government can get away with it. Our guys want the same and worse for us and they both deserve to be hanged as criminals.

Attached: 1618686325337.webm (650x484, 2.67M)

> You are a braindead sycophant fed at a propaganda trough

Shill confirmed.

Shut the fuck up you stupid boomer faggot. Drooling fucking coon. Leave my fucking board

don't confuse the majority of Russians living in Russia with zoomers, liberals that are on the English internet or people that don't live there
most well remember the horrors of 90s Russia
Putin in their eyes is stability and order

>allowing the oligarchs to continue to rape and loot the nation?
Retarded zoomer wasn't alive in the 90s. You haven't even seen what real rape of a country looks like, you spoiled child.

> Boomer
Shill more confirmed.

Because he is a corrupt piece of shit, that's why.

Lots of brainwashing by US funded organizations, targeting zoomers

He literally made russian one of the greates place on Europe, and they seethe and dilate because they still consume too much mutt media

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn9AHgWDDiY

Attached: 1640714358389.gif (1429x2023, 890.69K)

Can you explain to me why did Russian oligarchs get so much money?
This is not argument I'm just curious

>allowing the oligarchs to continue to rape and loot the nation?
lmao says the american

How did oligarchs gain power?
This is not argument I'm just curious

They are a multiethnic, multiracial empire. Heads, the rent seekers in the capital wins. Tails, you lose. You're exploited either way. I want Eastern Europe to form their own confederacy so they don't have to deal with the US/RU/CN/EU, all 4 of those should be destroyed.

Attached: REL - aggressive abroad, despotic at home.png (400x452, 95.7K)

yo dash i think it's because ruski men all think they should be oil millionaires and drive gas rich sports cars, and if they don't then they beat you up mma style. all the ruski gals have fake yellow hair and fake social medias but think they should have a real country. it's odd. so they all blame vladmir for not living he lifestyle of some fake american.

I'm fucking hungry I can't wait to get out of work to buy one cake or like a lava cake. Or cupcakes.

>He literally made russian one of the greates place on Europe, and they seethe and dilate because they still consume too much mutt media

youtube.com/watch?v=etBufTl7slc

I like honey cake with walnuts

Because cia propagand partly another part is his style is alien. They have had terrible leaders for the past century now they have a competent one, but he doesnt run things like the west or soviets he was a gangster and runs his country like a gangster. He makes western leaders look incompetent (they are) so they spread propaganda against him. Look into dvachan too its the russian Any Forums

That sounds pretty nice right now. Less than 3 hours left

Actually also my new monitor was delivered today so I will have some cake or cupcakes and enjoy some video games hopefully it looks better than my current monitor. It should

This too, but ive also met russians online who love his policy but say they just want someone younger which is reasonable as well. Hes going to get to an age where hes like joe biden and there are rumors he has parkinsons but they are just that... rumors