The trucker protest is controlled opposition

Goals:
>Food and supply chain shortages blamed on truckers not governments
Results:
>Cause problem, public reaction, periods of hope, followed by stricter government "solutions"

Attached: FKMmQUPX0AENbYo.jpg (563x750, 55.5K)

>It is very easy to predict the future when you are the one causing it.

so, what's the solution?

so, what’s the final solution?

HONK HONK

Attached: a_fucking_leaf.png (324x479, 304.47K)

;;;Masturbation is a waste of rare minerals of your body. If you wank 2-3 times a day it's most likely you suffer from anal bleeding or any gastric-rectum diseases. The origin of masturbation is jewish. Source: Wikipedia
:::

Consider if Trump had not been elected. The divide between left and right/science vs anti-narrative was nowhere near the extremes it is today. If they had simply released a virus under a normal presidency there would have been 10% the backlash against the so called "anti-vaxxers." They needed the public angry. That's why they planned for Trump to be in office. Everything that's happening is planned by them to destroy society on their timeline.

There isn't any single solution. It's usually best to avoid actions that divide people. We don't need mandates gone. We need people realizing that the governments were lying about the jabs so that they are the one who take the heat. However, too many people took their jabs. The vaccine genocide timeline will play out no matter what we do. It's more about if you're able to survive the downfall.

Attached: Illuminati-New-World-Order-ENOUGH-IS-ENOUGH-INWO.jpg (300x400, 32.04K)

You're going to need some better proof than trust me bro. I've talked to leadership. These people are not operatives. They're quite clearly truckers who have no involvement with glowies.

If you've got some sort of evidence that would counter what I've seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears on the ground it had better be compelling. You fucking tranny

the supply chain problems have been around alot longer than the honkocaust

Attached: 6b613af2d2f462d1.jpg (573x480, 40.67K)

>Food and supply chain shortage
Just eat cum

Attached: Truckum.png (1379x1379, 1.48M)

The common people involved are just unwitting participants. These agendas come down from the highest levels of the CIA and appear organic in nature, though, a few at the highest levels are usually controlled. The evidence is never going to be concrete. However, the Illuminati cards from the 90's were their way of telling you what they were planning. It's no coincidence that both Trump and the truckers have made appearances in the deck.

more trucks

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (244x244, 9.29K)

Attached: 1643494208909.jpg (1464x1460, 1.05M)

>be Australia
>DON'T have a trucker protest
>STILL have supply shortages and increased costs (fuel is $1.90 a litre)
Honk honk mother trucker.

This is Antifas new move. Call any opposition to the state a “glow op”

>The vaccine genocide timeline will play out no matter what we do.
In two weeks!

Anything is a controlled opposition if you think hard enough. This is the problem of trying to misguide image boards. Everyone has been able to claim anything, so the users must always think themselves what to believe. And if you believe everything then you are just a weathervane without any thought.

American Leftism usually considers people as thoughtless weathervanes, which is why free speech is seen as danger to democracy as absolutely anyone can tell weathervanes which way the wind blows and they'll believe it. Image boards like Any Forums must look like chaos to them.

I wonder how long you could live off your own cum if you had water

How come the future is predicted on a bunch of cards? Wtf

>It's usually best to avoid actions that divide people.
>internationalists want to divide people
k fag. makes perfect sense.

it is not controlled opposition but it's going to be twisted just like...kike your doing

OP is a nigger imo

Attached: kenzi.jpg (1106x1080, 90.69K)

Because they planned it to be like this.