Yes. They really think you’re this stupid

Attached: 232DE1C5-049C-4823-8DA3-BEF94FFB4D41.jpg (1242x1773, 475.74K)

Trust the science bigot.

But we really are this stupid. You know the sheeple will eat this up like kids in a candy store.

Makes sense. My mom said I got hit by a lot of hail when she was pregnant with me and running errands

They are that stupid.
Cursory research would garner the failure of MRNA tech.
They put it in anyhow, and want to put those that weren't as stupid go in camps.

It's unreal, there is no stopping (((them))), is there?
I feel like we lost because normies are retarded

this.

the true blackpill is realizing that most of humanity genuinely deserves this. they deserve to be slaughtered like cattle.

>The vax, which has been administered to over 200 million Americans will cause 7,000 additional cases of heart issues in infants.
bro, I think they are right, you are stupid.

What an odd coincidence. 6 gorillion jews were killed by climate change too.

Normies are not at fault here.
We lost in 1945.
Anything beyond that point is just decay towards hell world. Currently we are in clown world

Attached: 1643236513212.jpg (620x543, 74.1K)

Someone needs to collect the marketing changes which are currently rolling out in order to cover for the increased illnesses caused by the 2021 global vaxx project.

Look for the following marketing:
- increase in child heart attacks/deaths/illnesses
- Cancer increases
- CJD/Alzheimer/Neurodegenerative Diseases
- for infertility of this and the next generation
- AIDS

Marketing will include phrases such as:
new cause/new reason,
new strains,
“new research indicates”,
"new cause discovered"
“here’s why”

Exclude increased deaths caused by lock downs which should wash through this year.

I think it's a first world phenomenon. We've had thousands of years of success due to competent and trustworthy leaders. Then came the vermin, and our society was too naive to question anything

División Azul tried to save us.

The real problem might be that some will choose to believe an obvious lie than face a real “uncomfortable truth”

Attached: 1E9C92AF-C2C7-4946-871A-175BAB9E5127.jpg (828x869, 118.61K)

Maybe we really are cattle

Attached: 1643796226582.jpg (433x639, 33.95K)

You faggot. The numbers are just noise, it's getting the idea out there.
However, it's obvs not every baby, just as there were clearly "good" and "bad" batches of Pfizer, e.g.

Lurk more. Do your fucking homework

Attached: 9E183513-87D1-40FA-95F2-5BACF8C14E41.jpg (1200x1200, 274.57K)

Only because a lot of people will easily believe this without thinking twice. It's entirely deserved.

This. It's been over for a while now.

meanwhile you hate jews for believing eactly this, the truth is humanity is not dumb and this is a result of centuries of deliberate attacks on the mind of the populace

retard

>the failure of MRNA tech
What failure? It does exactly what it is supposed to do. You just refuse to acknowledge what it is supposed to do.