I hope all these whores quit

I hope all these whores quit
mobile.twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1489672706463256583?cxt=HHwWjsCyxeLbsKwpAAAA

Attached: 56C7A24A-121B-4951-8074-BC6CDEF67498.jpg (1284x1685, 612.03K)

good. homeschoolers rise up

>teaching from home is exhausting
>teaching in a classroom but with a mask on is exhausting
I mean yeah fuck masks but how exactly did they burn out

How are 16 year olds going to get laid now?

>Be Liberals
>Routinely say that teachers need to be paid more and get better benefits
>Terminate employment for unvaccinated public employees
>Replace them with National Guard who get paid less

Attached: Liberals first terminate Unvaxxed teachers then replace them with lower-paid National Guardsmen.png (1215x1185, 721.21K)

my sister wants to quit teaching too

it's not because if the pandemic or the pay it's because the kids absolutely don't respect authority or have any manners and the parents won't do shit about it. They will even pitch a fit to the school if there kid gets disciplined in any way so the administration doesn't even want to enforce punishment for fear of being sued and being fired.

fuck gen x parents

>bUt yoU wiLL EmOtIonally StunT yOur Children
jejs, because
>schooling isnt socially stunting them with delusions of equality and nigger/troon love
>the cases of speach impediments arnt skyrocketting as a result of children not getting exposure to seeing mouth movements at critical developmental times

yeah, these fucking jew golems are ruining young children. i dont hope they retire, i hope they all fucking kill themselves

>jew golem liberal gives children all the freedoms to not give a shit
>jew golem liberal laments when children dont give a shit
your sister should be shot

fuck nigger parents
ftfy

Fuck teachers. Glorified babysitters with 4 months a year off and they still complain

wtf are you talking about schizo she's autistically conservative and constantly complains about lbgt shit

it's white and spic parents too, only asian parents will actually straighten their kid out if they get a call home

It’s the niggers
Asians have no problems with misbehaving in schools

I doubt this. But can you really blame white students when they're stuck in that atmosphere? I wouldn't want to be there either.

I do blame them because I knew better growing up and that was 20 years ago the decline of white people is white peoples fault

They're planning to quit because states like Illinois are about to force them to take an oath to preach Marxism and they won't do it.

Attached: 1628759990681.jpg (500x750, 153.98K)

I got the feeling they did that for 20 years now

Honestly it would be the best thing that happened to our education system if women just up and quit it. They've ruined 3 generations of society with their stupid bullshit and inclusion above all safe spaces. Everyone is now in a perpetual state of confused adolescence and never learn to mature and compete and reach adulthood. Ergo, society dies as a bunch of useless liberal retards shit all over themselves and their communities.

cover for vaccine lay offs

>works only 8 months
>works from 9-3
>lifetime state and union benefits
>entire job for 2 years has been to host zoom calls
>too stressed to continue
Education went to shit when women took over. Just like healthcare.

Get them the fuck out.

Attached: twitter 7.png (1322x959, 179.46K)

It's time for Any Forums schools to open nation wide

You have to go back.

I may have a mental disorder because I've been lying to women on dating sites for years. I always have a different personality and career with each female I'm talking to. Physicist, doctor, ex special forces, brain surgeon, professional bodyguard, mercenary, scientist, ceo, etc. I lure them in and keep a relationship with them for a about month online. Then I'll set up a date and never show up. I only set up dates at the end when I have them emotionally attached and eager to meet. I always show up to the scene, but never let on who I am. I'll just stalk her from a few tables over and watch as she gets desperate. That moment when she gets up and feels betrayed is what gets me off for some reason. For the past year I've been taking it a step further by purposely banging into them and tell them to watch where they're going. I just make them feel like pieces of shit to break their spirit. The only person I told this to was my therapist. I'm trying to stop.

Aye, I think you're on to something

Abolish public schools.

>pandemic burnout
AKA they got used to sitting on their ass sending out online school assignments and are "burned out" now that they actually have to go back to work...
>t. Dad of 2 school age kids who's useless cunt teachers did jack shit for all of the last school year and part of this one

This. Private schools aren't much better, the Catholic schools I went to are cucked now, too. One of them doesn't even hire Catholic teachers, there's some, but they hire p*otestants and LARPatheists and don't have religion based curriculum anymore. It's a public school you pay for and has uniforms

>pandemic burnout
they have been giving kids a pdf and fucking off for the rest of the semester

good riddance

Attached: S.jpg (260x194, 14.45K)

Where do I sign my kids up and can I be the firearms instructor/rifle and wrestling team coach?
>qualifications
Former infantryman

It’s not a respectable job

Yep and for elementary school kids, they just send them a bunch of links on Google classroom that are to educational games they pretend are lessons