Amir Locke info-gathering thread

Hello Anons. In this thread we will try to scrape together all the info on the recent Amir Locke shooting into one place. It's no secret that journalists are absolutely worthless, and investigative journalism is dead. It falls on you, user, to get the truth out there!

Information of interest:
> TIME IMPORTANT: FIND AND BACKUP FULL ARCHIVES OF SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS OF PEOPLE INVOLVED!
> Supplemental materials and pictures
> Floor map of the apartment and the address of the location
> Police tactics/weapons/armor
> Police/Municipal press releases (Primary sources of information)

Raw video released by police:
youtube.com/watch?v=AWCpkPBKFR0

Summary of events:
> Amir Locke is a Black guy who was staying at the house of another (Currently Unknown) individual when he was killed by Minneapolis Police in a no-knock raid at 2022-02-02, 6:48 am. The police silently opened the door with a key. He has a legal firearm and a concealed carry permit. It does not appear that he pointed the gun directly at police. Police had a valid search warrant for the unknown individual, however, Amir Locke is not listed on any document. Minneapolis is a city in Minnesota, United States

Intern Police Chief Amelia Huffman:
> youtube.com/watch?v=S8TsZdxNky8
> imgur.com/a/qG4yVox

I will post updates as I gather more info. Lets go, anons!

Attached: Amir Locke.png (737x533, 228.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minneapolismn.gov/media/-www-content-assets/documents/2-2-2022-MPD-OIS-News-Release.pdf
google.com/maps/place/1100 S Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403/@44.9721746,-93.2754215,347m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x52b3329604b3125b:0x485cf98f738b46c5!8m2!3d44.972171!4d-93.274996
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing more to the story

Sneed

don’t care

I'm not a police bootlicker all the time
but i can look at evidence
I'd pull the trigger on that mf, too.
Dude pops out like oscar the grouch holding a gun
i mean i understand owning firearms. i even understand having it whereever you want in private. like sitting on your coffee table, loaded even.
but if you're a cop on a search warrant and some dudes pops out of a blanket and is holding it, well fight or flight, and you ain't there to flight.
it's consequences, thats all. and i don't mean like it's PUNISHMENT. it's just consequences.

You’re a bootlicking faggot who probably doesn’t even own a firearm.

cops are tards
corpo media wants a race riot
end of story.

If they actually wanted to end police retardation they would be blasting vids of them killing white people instead of memoryholing them. That would instantly wipe out the 'muh blue line' tards and turn everyone against them.

Its not about cops, its about the racewar they want.

>memeflag
>says not bootlicker
>overlooks the no-knock raid part
t. policeman

No knock warrants are massively gay but nigger dead sooo

>police were investigating a felony murder
>not his house
>dude's sleeping with a gun
I'm inclined to side against the poluce for shooting him when he was clearly not aggressive, but what the fuck was he up to? Whole situation was sus.

>are you saying what, i don't have the right to sleep with a loaded gun 'cause some pig might roll into my house and kill me?
Well, no, but what the fuck are you doing squatting in a murder suspect's house sleeping with a gun in your hand? You want to increase your life expectancy that ain't how to do it.

Way easier solution that puts bystanders and cops at less risk:
>stake out perps car, wait for him to open the door
>block him in with SUVs
>10 guys jump out with M4s pointing at the niggers head

Virtually zero chance of perp getting away, less risk to pigs or putting unknown innocents at risk

Minneapolis Police report:
> minneapolismn.gov/media/-www-content-assets/documents/2-2-2022-MPD-OIS-News-Release.pdf
> Locke's Gun: FN Five-seveN with 15 bullets visible in the magazine. The serial number has been blacked out by police. (TODO for user: Compare gun in video.)

> Location: 1100 block of Marquette Ave South. Google maps: google.com/maps/place/1100 S Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403/@44.9721746,-93.2754215,347m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x52b3329604b3125b:0x485cf98f738b46c5!8m2!3d44.972171!4d-93.274996

Attached: gun.png (1387x917, 1.43M)

Let me expose this for all of you.

The nigger is always complicit with his actions. To say he "just woke up with a gun in his hand" is niggerish thinking and will land you in jail or dead. You and I know damn well when the moment that door slammed open and 5 officers SCREAMED "police" he was awake and fully alert. He knew what he was doing, and he got what he fucking deserved.
>inb4 bootlicker
How do the nigger toes taste?

fpbp, back to sleep anons there's nothing to see here

>No one else can yell "POLICE!" when breaking into a home
If we are going to blame the nigger for anything, it should be for staying with a buddy that's a gangbanger and has police looking for him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Five-Sevens are fucking expensive for a nigger to own. $1200 on gun broker. Any chance it was stolen?

Why are you trying to get us to care about a dead nigger? Everytime a nigger kills a white you celebrate it and silence any attempt to doxx them.

You are a retard I hope 5 cops break your door down and kill you.
>muh officers
ZOG enforcers. They're your enemy.

the nigger was armed
cope seethe dilate

I don't care what any mouth breather here says, if someone bursts into my apartment and starts screaming and surrounding when I'm sleeping, I'm unloading a clip into them.

>Amir Locke
i know he was 22. what's his birthdate? trying to look at criminal records

Attached: 1643919059598s.jpg (125x125, 1.66K)

Attached: test.png (1280x720, 901.21K)

Who killed more whites, cops or niggers

Now that is how you deep throat the whole boot.

>i mean i understand owning firearms.
X to doubt.

I really don't care anymore. A nigger is dead and some zogbots may be going to prison.

I'll help if you can give me one example of Amir being based.

Good thing they shot him that's a cop killer gun with cop killer bullets only a matter of time before he used it