Feminism is ruining my relationship

fuck off jannies, this is political because feminism is taking hold again here in the west and is doing harm to the nuclear family AGAIN...

alright, now that the jannies have fucked off lets get to it, frens:
>be me
>blue eyed anglo-saxon engaged to green eyed anglo-saxon woman
>relationship is going on year 6
>we go through a rough patch where i had to lay down the law & swing my dick around a bit
>fast forward 5 months
>shes now spouting a bunch of feminist propaganda to me randomly after meeting some new friend
>confront her about it and tell her if shes gonna spout that feminist shit to do it to someone else and not to me
>shit calms down for a bit
>in hindsight i realize that around the time we had our rough patch she mentioned not wanting kids, changed her style of dress, and started with the "all men are bad" shit further back than i realized
>send funny story to her today about my friend getting mad about something and storming out of a store
>get a response from her "bahahahaha mens being angry; as usual"
>reply with "bahahaha retarded womens talking shit about men to the only person who protects you and keeps a roof over your head"

im pretty sure this whole thing is fucked at this point because im not going to beat her ass and ive noticed a trend among the general public that this toxic feminism is coming back. that same toxic feminism, it seems, that my fiance has bitten on hook line and sinker.

>what are the political implications of this newest wave of feminism attempting to ruin the nuclear family for whites here in the west?
>what can be done to combat this?
>what do in situations like mine where your fiance starts this shit years into a relationship?

Attached: dumbitch.png (640x686, 416.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1317
archive.md/dGw1F
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1698
archive.is/xL3P6
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1298
archive.md/2dfT2
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1336
archive.md/v1ema
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just let them die alone

Attached: 1643938084215.jpg (1007x1391, 152.51K)

>dating girl who is not immune to propaganda
>dating someone who grew to represent everything you've grown to hate
NGMI you wasted 6 years of your life on an expired egg bro

>bahahaha retarded womens talking shit about men to the only person who protects you and keeps a roof over your head
That was a massive fuckup. She's trying to tear down the strong figures that protect her, yes, but instead of having her realize that you dropped down to her level and baited her to resist you even harder. Women are NOT men and they do NOT learn lessons through words. They are children and react emotionally, you just emotionally pushed her to go further into feminism through her kneejerk reaction to "win" what she sees as an argument.

>so what should I have done?
Workout more, focus on your career, find a younger woman who wants a family. This one is over. Don't dump her yet, women want a taken man because it means other women think that man has value. She's a feminist now and her only purpose is to add value to you temporarily so you can find a proper woman.

Attached: 1606707223603.jpg (355x457, 38.05K)

sorry i don't speak whorish
what does
>nursury retrograde
mean?

Didn't read.

White "people" problems. Your women are whores who have taken over a dozen dicks by the time they are 18 years old. They are raised by a divorced single mother who told her her father is a bad man and now she hates all men. It's over for you, your race is fucking dead and it is all your fault by cucking to white women

Good luck, you won't be missed.

>relationship is going on year 6
And you haven't married by now? That is likely the root cause of it. Look at your own faults first.

I have never met a "trad woman" who was actually trad in any way. They're all just lazy cunts who don't know how to cook and clean, plus they are all constantly busy with shit like Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.

Attached: 4A347BEA-E3F0-473E-8604-5A848A5D280C.gif (530x1100, 1.27M)

Ok nigger

checked

how do you think that she sees that exchange as an argument when it was a flippant remark in response to a story i shared with her?

again, im not going to beat her ass because that would be a ticket straight to jail and although i know even in that scenario that she'd be completely helpless and would lose everything she owns and has worked toward as a result so it would be a "soft win" for me but id be completely fucked too

i wont be leaving anytime soon because its comfy having a bitch who lives with you and you can fuck anytime & it gives me a reason to fuck her and be super aggressive while doing it as "payback" but i really want to break her spirit and make her submit instead of leaving anyways.
maybe its time to fire up the ole psychological warfare machine and just turn her into a domestic sex drone
>tfw i gave her enough rope to hang both of us

>t. a fucking leaf
& a nigger leaf at that. your opinion is irrelevant and just like women, you should feel lucky that us white men allow you to continue living at all

sound advice honestly.. good job user

nigger we dated for a few years and then got engaged just over a year ago. it takes time to plan and execute a wedding that isnt a nigger courthouse wedding. especially during this globohomo pandemic

This

Attached: 1643946320362.jpg (1024x574, 78.91K)

The only decent women today are nuns

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: That's the spirit.jpg (720x716, 125.13K)

Excuses. You want a "trad" wife but you want to "date" for years.

>Swing dick
You fucken cheated on her you fucken psycho. Don't expect sympathy with your half assed omission-heavy story you zoomy excuse maker

He fucked up the most on one thing - feeling for a woman.

im what youd call a WASP in america and recently started going to church for the first time in 20 years
i started going back because i want to surround myself with people who still have morals and also on the off chance that ill find a nice, young, anglo-saxon, fertile GF who i can one day turn into a wife by giving her my former fiances ring

>knowledgeable about her european roots
I dont give a shit about this. Can we still be friends, OP?

someone needs to take a creative writing class if he wants his bait to be believable
news

>iPhone flaw exploited by second Israeli spy firm
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1317
archive.md/dGw1F

>Pelosi Congress Claims Sovereign Immunity in Federal Court to Keep Secret January 6 Videos and Emails
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1698
archive.is/xL3P6

>Warning: chocolate bars from SA may contain glass
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1298
archive.md/2dfT2

>DHS Mayorkas: Agency Helps Deported Migrants Return Via ‘Family Separation’ Claims
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1336
archive.md/v1ema

Attached: 1605735264586.jpg (478x584, 130.18K)

>Nursury Retrograde
Nursuries are travelling backwards?
What?
Does that mean she's reverting to nursury/childhood? She's becomming a kid again?
Can someone explain this phrase pls?
Is it common among zoomer girls? I know I'm a zoomer, but zoomers just don't make any sense to me...

Attached: 369FACBE-E441-4864-BD72-BCEC241470D2.jpg (1280x685, 127.07K)

Once you go black, you never go back(nobody wants you)

a NIGGER talking about how whites are raised by single mothers

I guess she meant mercury retrograde talking about astrology. big sign of a roastie is if they take horoscopes seriously

Attached: 563562352011112.jpg (793x810, 64.21K)

Facts, user.

beat her

Nuclear option is the way to go desu. Sit her down and explain to her calmly and rationally that you won't accept the change in her beliefs and attitude and if she keeps it up the relationship is over. If she still values you highly she will listen, otherwise the relationship was already done anyway, it was just a matter of time. Also how have you been with her for 6 years without putting a baby in her?

so youd suggest just immediately marrying someone who you havent even known long enough to find out if your personalities are compatible? hows that supposed to work out, nigger?

i thought aussies were at least a little bit intelligent. swinging my dick around means that im laying down the law in a masculine way, not cheating you midwit

Sounds like you're a dickwad and she's unhappy with you, so she's turned to feminism to make sense of her world.

I believe swing dick means showing some dominance.
Fuck I hate struggling to translate my own generation. If they aren't talking another language they're niggering the English language.

Get rid of her and find someone younger. Sorry user, that's a lot of time to put into someone just for this shit to happen, but you've just got to move on. Your actions should be directed towards finding the best possible mother of your children, not trying to salvage someone who's broken. You are very lucky that you didn't already marry her and end up divorce raped, so be thankful for that. Good luck and if you're a Christian pray about it.

>Can we still be friends, OP?
we can be frens, not friends though

calm down retard. no one would even want to date you greasy incels

Attached: incels-be-like-wa-wa-wheres-my-government-mandated-girlfriend-61026186.png (500x641, 102.22K)

>relationship
>year 6
If you wanted trad, you wouldn't have done that.
>what do in situations like mine where your fiance starts this shit years into a relationship?
Get married and knock her up. Divorce rape could be a bitch, but you were the one stringing her along for 6 fucking years.

>engaged
lucky you, you were not married yet. Put down your foot harder and if she doesn't like it you're free. If you were married you would be free of half of your stuff too
And I'm not saying marriage is bad, you just have to find a really good person for that.