All right. Be honest with me, Any Forums. No trolling. Does vax do any kind of damage...

All right. Be honest with me, Any Forums. No trolling. Does vax do any kind of damage? Or all the screaming here is just from a handful of schizos with too much time on their hands?
> it could do long-term damage
Doesn't it apply also for actual infection? Maybe multiple infections chip away at your health and vax could mitigate some of the damage?
>do not take mRNA ones
The effect is the same - virus itself is RNA, so your cells will be invaded no matter the carrier, so risk of autoimmune disease is still here. And in frogland I don't have that much of a choice.

Attached: cchanvexed.jpg (374x398, 76.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2JFpfTPHvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am tired, Any Forums. If I don't take the shot, I will lose good career and I will not be able to live in Europe (I am white (really), but from a shithole country).
I had covid already and I can't get sick no matter what I do. I can't get a "recovered from covid" green pass. Buying a pass is too dangerous.

Nobody knows for sure nigger but it's not looking good.
Also stay in whatever shithole you hail from.

i'm from the year 2045 and everyone that got that jab ended up committing suicide by the time the change started to happen. they got the happy ending.

I don't care anymore. Remember: you get what you deserve.

so if you die or are permanantly injured, just accept that you are goycattle subhuman garbage

Take the jab then, cucky. Go fuck yourself.

Its your choice faggot, but I recommended temporary destitution for redemption before christ fren.

And some niggerfoot wash.

Looks like it is net neutral. Like it does not protect you but is unlikely to do any damage beyond usual flu vax. So go for it if you absolutely have and don't sweat it but avoid if possible.

Reported increase in cancer, blood clots, myocarditis, neurological problems. Hopefully it isn’t as bad as pol says

That’s dumb. People got their first injections about a year ago. There hasn’t been enough time

My old boss nearly died from a heart attack the day after he got jabbed. He was 35.

It also killed a transplanted kidney in someone else I know and he's back on dialysis 3 days a week.

>nigger
I am whiter than most citizens of Paris. I am immediately spotted as a foreigner.
t. NEET or impostor? I feel like 99% of Any Forums is vaccinated, but lie to feel better about themselves.
Cпacибo, бpo. Bceгдa мoжнo пoлoжитьcя нa бpaтcкий нapoд.
Increase compared to what? Unvaccinated, unvaccinated, but had covid or 2 years ago?

Anti-vaxxing is not about whether vaccines work or not. It's about bodily autonomy. Amazing how so many people, especially so called liberals, don't get it.

All these words when user could have just said "No, we're full of shit. We said everyone who took this would be dead in a year, now it's two, now it's someday. Even if they die of a meteor, we'll blame the vaccine, just like we've accused the hospitals of doing with Covid. But remember, the medical community is lying and has engineered a plot to kill 75% of the world."
You actually had to ask if this is true or the rantings of a paranoid delusional?

Attached: biden4harris8.jpg (1980x1080, 90.1K)

Yes I'm a NEET, no I wouldn't take the jab if I wasn't one. You on the other hand should take it. There's a chance the world will be better of without you.

They could be schizos, but when you are very distrustful of info, you are more perceptive of info tampering. Always listen to both sides.
>NEET
No wonder you are so bitter. Wait until your pretty prime minister make the jab mandatory.

Attached: 16419382679345.jpg (876x1192, 383.7K)

Try to get life insurance right now. UH OH KEK KEK. They all know except the cattle

>We said everyone who took this would be dead in a year, now it's two, now it's someday
no, it's happening right now. already the msm is in full cope mode.

Attached: nothing to see here move along.jpg (1200x1064, 192.62K)

No, footballers have always died of heart failure in the middle of matches. People just didn't talk about it before 2021.

My dad works at Nintendo and he says the vaxxine mass death will happen in 2 weeks.

i'm more goncerned about the psychological effects on the masses as well as other ulterior actions at play. been studying closely it since the beginning. the virus and vax can go fuck themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=k2JFpfTPHvo

Attached: never_tested.jpg (474x266, 19.7K)

I don't even care about the money. If I die, money won't do shit.
Agreed, this is one of points that made me very suspicious.
This too. Feels like we are being prepped. But this could also be an effect of covid infection?
>no trolling