Here we go again

Amir Locke

Summer of Love 2.0 inbound

Attached: Amir-Locke-16-9.jpg (1920x1080, 469.96K)

Who?
Also why would a man wear earring(s)?

What happened this time

zogbots executed a no knock raid on his place in the middle of the night and when the confused guy went to grab his legally owned and constitutionally protected firearm to defend himself they domed him

I guess we're going back into lockedown

>SWAT team
>no knock warrant
>come in and shout loudly that you're the police
>guy sleeping on his couch
>has his gun next to him
>grabs it
>gets shot
in a nutshell

Nobody cares anymore. People are tired of niggers

Oh, just in time to save the midterm elections

>come in and shout loudly that you're the police
you mean come in and scream a half dozen conflicting orders at a guy just waking up and when he fails simon says for the armed intruders in his home for zero good reasons you execute him

Based and psyOPpilled

There is video evidence of this nigger pointing a gun at officers

Every time a nigger dies, the world becomes fractionally better.
The inverse is also true.

Biden's president. They only do this to republican presidents. Field is too muddy in congress.

N

>conflicting orders
I get it, he was in a half daze thinking people were breaking in to his home, but come on now. The dude was suspected of homicide, and if they sent the SWAT team with a no knock warrant it's almost beyond a shadow of a doubt at that point.

He didn't grab the gun, he was holding it while sleeping with his finger off the trigger. They came in screaming at him and kicked the couch. When amir sat upright, confused and still holding the gun with his finger off the trigger whilst pointed to the side, they lit him up like the bolshevicks did the intelligencia.

That's justified in a no knock raid

Based beaner

The left doesn't protest in the cold. He should have known better and waited until summer to get shot.

>Summer of Love

Attached: 1643920072184.webm (540x960, 2.44M)

>There is video evidence of this nigger pointing a gun at officers
>No one has ever yelled “police” during a home invasion or robbery
Too bad he didn’t light a couple of the fuckers up before they shot him

Lmao lying ass kike this nigger had felonies. Cant own a gun with felonies kike.

You faggots never tell the whole story. This shit is played out. Always post a pic of a smiling ape, looking like a law abiding happy go lucky magical negro who was on his way to becoming a world renowned engineer until the rayciss poleece decided to derail his dreams in the most ruthless manner possible. They're ALWAYS innocent and never did nuffin. Whatever.

If you bust into my house in the middle of the night, I'd grab a gun too.

>Amir Locke
Normally I'd say we won't get any riots because summer is still 3 months away, but the fact it's in Minnesomalia I'm inclined to suspect we'll see some chimpouts.

Hello glowing one. You didn't watch the footage, he never pointed the gun at the officers.

According to the cops he wasn't on the warrant they had, and it's possible they had the wrong address.

Glowing ones are out in force today.

his name wasnt on any warrants dumbass

guilty of poppin' locke..

>black
100% justified
libertardians please go to africa if you want to suck nigger dick this badly

All niggers should be shot and killed just for existing. Even "the good ones".

Attached: FKs3NGgXMAs8Axq.jpg (720x900, 123.18K)

Show felonies, kike

It doesn’t matter. The penalty for breaking a gun law is not summary execution.

Oh fuck off. He was a nigger in Minneapolis. Good enough.

your nigger doesn't matter unless jews say

Attached: 1624208250689.jpg (613x407, 103.71K)

>nigger gets shot
Still a net positive

I hope you realize that if your side wins, glowing one, you will be the first against the wall for fomenting the resentment that allowed your masters their power. I hope the money was worth it.

I’m not gonna shed a tear over a dead nigger but those cops should get in trouble.

It honestly doesn’t matter to me whether he did or not. No knock raids are total bullshit, and the only reason they do them is so the faggots in blue can LARP as operators. I honestly wish he’d shot a couple of them before he got killed.
I unironically support #DEFUNDTHEPOLICE because they act more like an occupying army than peace officers. They are nothing but paid mercenaries who protect the political class from consequences while making a show of force to keep the peasants in line. They rarely solve crime, they don’t prevent crime, and plenty of them are directly involved in crime.

A nigger is dead

Attached: 2032840-Graham-Chapman-Quote-Always-look-on-the-bright-side-of-life.jpg (3840x2160, 2.06M)

Dead criminal niggers is often funny, but I don’t like that this guy just had his rights trampled.

- blacks can give birth to whites but not the other way around (albinism ==> simple autosomal recessive inheritance)
==> Homo sapiens gave birth to albinos
- albinos were banished from African tribes because of being different/looking weird
- they made their way over the Middle East to Europe and Asia
- on their way they interbred with non-Homo sapiens such as neanderthals, cro magnon, denisova and others (that's where different body shapes and bone features come from)
==> all non-African human races are basically sub-species of the one and only African Homo sapiens sapiens human species

==> why do west africans have got traces of a "ghost human subspecies" in them?
- easy; west african tribes interbred with another extinct human species just like the banished/emigrated albinos from east africa interbred with other human species
- the first mutts (albinos + blacks) were obviously the people that are now of brown skin colour (arabs, indians etc) while the pure
- albino+albino descendants are nowadays whites (both germanic as well as slavic)
- apparently lots of other stuff happened during a time period of countless thousands years (other albino enclaves in afghanistan etc.), inter-subspecies-breeding with Neanderthals and so on, but basically it all began with blacks giving birth to albinos which had to leave africa because they were outcasts and they needed a living environment with less sun rays

Attached: blacks_created_whites.png (1280x1024, 2.33M)

Literally why? They raided a house and the guy pulled a gun
>but but pulling out a gun around cops is legal
Niggers are fucking retards, granted. The cops did nothing wrong, change the no knock policy because it was made to fuck up white people who speak against the regime

>Summer of Love 2.0 inbound

Nah Trumps out Bidens in. The rats will call off their dogs.

tldr whites are from space

WAKE UP NIGGA!
I DIDNT SAY SIMON SAYS
>bam bam bam bam

Good. WEBM WHEN?

Why mourn a wild beast

To signal other homosexuals.