Upcoming Rapper "C Blu" Posts 250k Bail After Shooting Police Officer

>Mayor of New York City Eric Adams is fuming after a judge granted teen rapper C Blu bond last week. The 16-year-old Kay Flock associate stands accused of shooting a NYPD officer but was allowed to leave jail after posting $250,000 bond on January 27. Adams seized the opportunity to condemn the system, saying in a statement, “New Yorkers should all be outraged that a repeat offender, accused of shooting at a police officer, is today walking free on bond because judges are precluded from even considering danger to the community, like every other state and our federal courts. It is further proof that our current system is failing us.” According to the New York Post, Adams’ statement came just hours after C Blu was sprung from the juvenile lockup in the South Bronx where he was being held on felony assault and gun charges. The NYPD initially detained him on attempted murder charges, but they were subsequently reduced by the Bronx District Attorney’s Office.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkI9tKvvc4c

Attached: cblu.jpg (1024x682, 66.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbEIhOUK0SY
youtu.be/FZ0hVs6uKT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so go murder him?

Jesus how skinny his arms are

not just that, look how tiny his whole upper half is, what a pathetic example lol

lol

based

>Mayor of New York City Eric Adams is fuming
What, is he pissed the "rapper" had to actually pay to get out of jail?

This. The fucking voted for this shit. They get what they fucking deserve

Attached: 1594256947557.jpg (1206x782, 122.99K)

why do you think americucks need a million guns?
those arms can't bust a grape lmao

honk

No one voted for this. I HATE this shill post, we know your tricks.

Globohomo will continue with or without a fucking ballot box. Fucking shills man.

There is no political solution

I think the weird thing is that you convict 16 year olds regularly for this kind of shit. In what kind of country do 16 year olds go around shooting guns at police officers?

good idea

Art imitates life.
youtube.com/watch?v=vbEIhOUK0SY

Attached: 1642346447721.png (1148x636, 548.75K)

How the fuck did he afford $250,000?

Attached: vincent baldwin.jpg (545x542, 17.94K)

Prove that I'm a shill. NYC is full of fucking liberal retards and everybody knows it. I'm going to laugh and mock retrads. Simple as.

nypd are literally just another oraganized crime group can only imagine the dirt they do in the bronx

>In what kind of country do 16 year olds go around shooting guns at police officers?
the jewnited states of nigeria of course

Why are all these new age rappers these skinny twinks? A black guy at my work was complaining about how soft these kids are.

Aww are the piggies upset that they're the powerless victim this time? Abloo abloo I'll be sure to tell all the innocent people you all killed and law abiding citizens you oppressed all about these feelings

Attached: 1536735855903.png (417x313, 85.25K)

Well, it is Upcoming Rapper History Month.

Attached: 1643167489487.jpg (584x433, 62.2K)

because theyre opiate addicts

drugs

based, fuck zogbots

Inb4 he skips bail and gets shot

>But… But… But… Muh Thin Blue Line!
And yet they’re the ones protecting judges like this from being tarred and feathered or lynched.
#DEFUNDTHEPOLICE

>niggers rape and kill random people and get left off with a slap on this wrist
>crickets
>nigger shoots a zogbot and gets let off with a slap on the wrist
>THIS IS INJUSTICE

Cheers user.
youtu.be/FZ0hVs6uKT0

He was trying to ease his way into exercise... by pulling his pants up and couldn't even manage that!

I HAVE TO SAY I LOVED LINKARA

Attached: oneytrump.jpg (1280x720, 80.36K)

This. I don't remember asking my government to demographically replace whites or send millions of our tax dollars overseas to teach sand niggers gender studies but they did it anyways. Our politicians do not represent us.

I'm pissed off about a lot of these bail cases, but the cop tackled the guy and caused a negligent discharge to hit both of them. Both of them were idiots. But nobody purposefully shot a cop in this case

>Our politicians do not represent us.
Thats the only excuse we need to kill and replace all government employees and politicians.

He's pissed that he shot a cop and he's free until his arraignment for just $25000. The NYPD just recently had 2 different cops killed you know

Don't you talk about me you son of a bitch!

Attached: fetchimage.gif (500x281, 3M)

They don't. Bail bondsman pay the other 90% plus a fee if the jailed person puts up 10%. So all the Bix nood rapping dropout had to put up was $25000 which is probably a day or twos profit from trapping

open season on cops in NYC. soon it spreads then its open season on niggers everywhere.

It's funny, 80s/90s rappers would allude to selling drugs but not doing any. Today rappers only seem to mumble about being on drugs or how badly they are addicted, kek