Bad timing by whoever staged this. Nigger lovers are just catching on. Praying for all of my brothers

Bad timing by whoever staged this. Nigger lovers are just catching on. Praying for all of my brothers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-135207_Chrome.jpg (598x537, 70.92K)

I don't care about the nigger, but I do agree that no-knock warrants are bullshit.

Attached: 1643921658526.png (999x1818, 1.6M)

No nock warrants in the middle of the night is just straight up murder tho

will be number 1 trend on Twitter by night time

>BrooklynDad_Defiant!
Why isn't this faggot dead from the clotshots yet?

I have to agree with the concept of ending no-knock raids. Too many innocent people have been shot and killed because the cops got the address wrong. It's bullshit and it needs to end.

Attached: 1643342129295.png (429x410, 11.38K)

Honestly the nigs are right about this one, cops bum rushed the niggers apartment and killed him when he was still trying to figure out what was even happening.

You know what, maybe Minneapolis police should get defunded. I'm fucking tired of watching them murder people using this illegal horseshit.

>too many innocent people
name more than 12

Anyone got this guys hypocrisy screenshot where he rejects the vax because of Trump but now he loves it and wants to die from it?

No knock warrants are bullshit but fuck niggers.

because he's not a real person

One less n*gger is always a tradegy

No knock is murder and it needs to end.

The only reason they say they do it is to prevent people from flushing drugs down the fucking toilet.

This man was murdered because the cops were more worried about drugs being flushed than a person's life

I agree with you, fuck no knock raids.

True even people that dindu nuffin can be affected, it needs to end sweeties

Fucking bots.

Friendly reminder that no-knock warrants were illegal until “progressives” managed to change it in enough places through legally obscure means.

Go suck a nigger dick you faggot

>I'm shaking
Fucking hell I thought this was a meme lmao

Attached: 1643967095183.jpg (365x346, 12.57K)

One is too many, bootlicking nigger

He's right, but I'll actively oppose him because he's a paid shill, a hypocrite and a huge faggot. More no knock warrants please!

the government should have to tell me when theyre coming for me. how bad do they want it?

Killing Twatter fucks like this should be a human right

Why does everyone think everyone else is a bot when they don't like what they say? What a fucking nigger normalfaggot, go back to r*ddit

Naw cops can stop violating me rights. We will have to teach them what we and the Irish taught you.

Post the uncensored webm you stupid sliding faggot

Its almost as if living in a blue shithole, controlled by authoritarians with police departments staffed with leftwing fascists is not working out.

No time to button a shirt
Enough time to pull gun kek

Attached: 1643988727363.png (589x426, 214.78K)

Because the elite and people they want didn't get the same shots as everyone's else. Been saying to this everyone coping with "well all of the Democrats are gonna be dead". Whatever they got isn't the same. Stop counting on that and go acquire the 2ndA.

Daily reminder this twitter account is group managed and paid for by the DNC

if someone breaks into my house at 4am I'm shooting them too retard

Get knock raided and shot, you deserve it.

you guys are wrong about this. no-knock warrants are a legitimate last resort. it happens after the cops have tried every other means to get a dangerous criminal (murderer in this case). if you knock, the guy either flees or has time to get his weapon ready and ambush the cops (which happens many times a year). if he flees, you arent allowed to shoot a fleeing suspect, and in lots of jurisdictions you cant even pursue in a dangerous chase. so you have to just let him get away. then when you locate him months later, you knock and he flees again.
you need to think about how your dumbass policies actually work and how they get exploited in the real world. cops dont have infinite time and resources to stake a place out or besiege an apartment building for weeks or whatever shit you suggest they do instead.

Some people didn't even get a Vax. They just got signed off.

>Nigger lovers are just catching on
That guy is a literal paid leftist shill.

The less black people the better

How do you plan on getting it from your gun safe and removing the muzzle lock before the intruder gets you first? Just call the police, that's what they're there for.

They are screaming police serving a warrant you stupid fuck.

>It's time to end no-knock warrants
This is fine.

read this and shut up: