Generation Z is heartless

While I've tried to instill a social instinct in my daughter, I've recently had some distressing words with her.

Anyways, for some backstory, she's an associate manager for a local grocery store. I asked her how she's doing with supply-chain and labor issues, which is when I learned some questionable things about her hiring and supplier practises.

Regarding suppliers, she expresses an unforgiving nature when an order is but a few hours late. Apparently she is quick to source new suppliers, instead of starting dialogue with her current ones when they're having issues that no one can help. She said that she made no demands on them when they could not give her the kind of service she needed, and instead found someone who could.

Regarding labor, she says that it is not difficult to judge which employees will succeed and which won’t. She prefers young people, especially those with rich parents. In her view, it's more likely that an employee with rich parents will have a more reliable vehicle, and be more likely to pursue education outside of the liberal arts, which brings up another thing- she actually avoids the more educated... I'm thinking that she's intimidated by them, and I'm unsure how she believes she'll succeed if she shields herself from the newest ideas and worldviews...

What's more, is that due to extenuating circumstances that could not be helped, that I'm looking for a job, and when I suggested that my daughter hire me, she said if she gave a job to me, that she wouldn’t be able to face any competent person who needed work and deserved it.

I'm writing here because I'm concerned about the rate at which she's spreading her ruthless and illiberal tendencies. Help!

Attached: 1644000624502.jpg (290x181, 16.23K)

SHe sounds liek a nazi, is she white? Does she go onto the internet?

sounds like you did a shit job as a dad and raised a sociopath daughter. congrats, you and every boomer ever.

Perfect wife material.

>SHe sounds liek a nazi
No, I began educating her about the dangers of Nazis from a young age.
>white?
We're Nordic
>Does she go onto the internet?
Yes

>sounds like you did a shit job as a dad and raised a sociopath daughter. congrats, you and every boomer ever.
I did my best, educating her about societal responsibilities and duties. Sadly, when she went to college, she got in with a bad group

>Perfect wife material.
We're looking for a man with a conscience, who wants to raise orphans with my daughter

>>SHe sounds liek a nazi
>No, I began educating her about the dangers of Nazis from a young age.
Haha yeah just like thise anti-facists Churchhill talked about. Do we have those in society these days? I dont know Im stupid.

>We're Nordic
>>Does she go onto the internet?
> Yes
sorry bud, she's a nazi, you must have an intervention or call the FBI and tell them about her nazi leanings they will sort it out

I'm going to marry your daughter and we'll have beautiful white babies that will love their race.

She needs to learn about the dangers of too much freedom

This sounds extreme

Kill her.

>I'm going to marry your daughter and we'll have beautiful white babies that will love their race.
We decided she'd raise orphans. She agreed with me, which is why we agreed on an iud years ago

>This sounds extreme
>Jihadi flag from Canada
Sure bud.

Attached: 20210425_142930.jpg (2560x1440, 1.27M)

Had wrong flag

I dont believe you.

Stay abroad

Why the fuck would I return?!?!
lmao
lol

This is a data mining thread. OP is recording responses for analysis. Literally creating a psychiatric profile on younguys right now.

Attached: 1642997768899.jpg (640x729, 68.88K)

jokes on you my responses are nonsense and my data is garbage.

Capitalism, ho!

Attached: 1643545168070.jpg (500x667, 57.84K)

this pasta is shit