How To Be Saved and Go to Heaven When You Die

Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

youtu.be/vJFOXC1S6cQ

Attached: 1642422502639.jpg (1200x1600, 180.59K)

You're not a real follower of God if you listen to this dumb fuck
>race mixing
I know you post him for this reason alone

Attached: Adam-02e-768x432.jpg (768x432, 75.11K)

>I know you post him for this reason alone
I posted him for the gospel, muttboi

Attached: 1642905375170.jpg (877x1024, 114.13K)

>Follows a pastor who preaches race mixing
>Calls someone else a mutt
So which is it? he's going to hell for supporting race mixing. You dare to follow him?

When did I say I hate race-mixing? Just saying your a hypocrite since you're a mutt

Attached: ___1586026743858.jpg (1280x720, 113.98K)

>You're a hypocrite
>"Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind; thou shalt NOT sow thy field with mingled seed"
>I dont hate race mixing
So you post a video about how to go to heaven, yet you admit you aren't willing to follow Gods rules? based retard.

>>"Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind; thou shalt NOT sow thy field with mingled seed"
So where does it say you can't marry a woman that's a different color than you? The only verses on saying not to marry foreign wives is because they're heathens, not because they're a different color
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

forgot image

Attached: 1580535080492.jpg (403x334, 77.75K)

Sex comes after marriage, if hes forbidding you to have race mixed children then surely you're not marrying one.
"Though shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed"
"A good tree (Pure bloodline) cannot produce bad fruits (Race mixed children)"

Imagine thinking you get to live forever in the magic happy land for being a good boy.
It’s such a ridiculous understanding of theism.

>Sex comes after marriage
yeah
>f hes forbidding you to have race mixed children then surely you're not marrying one
Where?
>"Though shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed"
uuhhhh, so where does it say not to have a brown wife?
>"A good tree (Pure bloodline) cannot produce bad fruits (Race mixed children)"
Wow that is a retarded interpretation. It's talking about good/false prophets, not interracial marriage.
Notice how you have exactly zero clear verses. And the only verses saying not to have foreign wives is because they're heathens, not because they're a different color?

Attached: 1581210781372.jpg (827x615, 144.33K)

Galatians 3:28 NIV
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus

Christianity is for morons.

Are you retarded? if he forbids you SEX with another RACE then guess what? you're not marrying one unless you decide to not have children

Jew means Judean
Greek means from Greece
Some "Jews" from Judea were Israelites while others were edomites

It's like saying "All man is created equal" was talking about niggers in an all white nation

>jews are no better than gentiles
Sounds pretty damn based to me

Attached: 1577227134009.png (1157x1637, 1.76M)

And the man and woman part?
And the slave and Freeman part?
Pure cope.
An intelligent man would cut his loses, it double down.

You realize the bible is based on a covenant given to a group of people who were slaves in Egypt, then freed right?

Try reading it, understand it. Look at the book of Judges and what were currently living in, it's all there, all I'm going to say is there is a reason you see egyptians with Blonde hair.

>if he forbids you SEX with another RACE
He doesn't though

Attached: 1643932246614.png (817x669, 312.9K)

>Steven Anderson
kek, you jew worshipers are pathetic

Attached: 1621818063201.jpg (881x1498, 274.89K)

I'll agree with that, keep posting this one. That dumb nigger is going to hell for what he preaches.

The problem with jews is the religion, not the ethnicity, retard. I hate Judaism because they hate Christ, not because they have a big nose

>going to hell for what he preaches.
What specifically? You're telling me he will go to hell for being okay with race-mixing? Are you this retarded muttboi?

Attached: 1642708553975.png (1618x1131, 220.18K)

Yet he commanded his people to kill them all, you are literally retarded.

Yes, A good man cares to intervene when his God following neighbor makes mistakes, he will try to set that man back on to the truth that is God, a bad man will sit and let it happen

Race mixed children literally go to hell by default, there is no soul in them, no connection to God because he didn't create them, they are man made abominations.

Attached: apisjd.png (915x277, 20.5K)

Sorry but when you die you get forced to incarnate again so you can suffer some more.

So if you take a dna test and you're not 100% of something, you go to hell.
Really wish you golem schizos would just go post on /x/

>Yet he commanded his people to kill them all, you are literally retarded.
That was because the Canaanites were into wicked practices, not because of their race, retard

>"Race mixed children literally go to hell by default" - Amerimutt

Attached: 1604528062269.jpg (1278x720, 137.33K)