This Youtuber I watch named NorthernLion has taken all the shots including the booster...

This Youtuber I watch named NorthernLion has taken all the shots including the booster. He is a Canadian living in Vancouver with an Asian wife who is breastfeeding. I like wqtching him because his personality, attitudes, and mannerisms are based. All of his opinions are cucked, however. He has been sick MOST days since he has begun taking the vaccines, his wife and baby too. His explanation is that it's because the baby is going to daycare now and bringihg back a new sickness every day.

My question is that is it possible the vaccine has destroyed his immune system? And if so how has he not linked it to the vaccine? You would think it was really obvious. Especially since his wife is now SICK AGAIN after the booster.

Attached: id05f093vhs61.jpg (1719x1498, 350.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2QtLJJZguM
youtube.com/watch?v=KPXnP_LWGts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LA CREATURA

>NUUUUUUU NOT MY ECELEBRINO

Attached: 1641528396472.gif (360x360, 2.43M)

How would we know? Don't make stupid threads.

Bald, beard and glasses.
Fuck off with that thing

>is it possible the vaccine has destroyed his immune system?
It is quite possible.

looks like a typical vancouver libshit, snarky, passive aggressive, god i hate the people in this city. The chinks and poos are sometimes more politically aware then the whites here who i suspect walk around the city with a dildo lodged up their ass.

>based
youtube.com/watch?v=A2QtLJJZguM

it's probably both. sending your child to daycare, might as well send your tongue to lick doorknobs in NYC.

>personality, attitudes, and mannerisms are based.
>All of his opinions are cucked
user, are you, by any chance, retarded?

He is snarky an passive aggressive. I thought it was cause of his cuck friends and I can't stand watching them in videos together. They whine an insult each other the whole time. Really cringe.

I just mean he carries himself in based way but what he says is retarded. I know it might not make sense but it's actually real.

DRY BABY
youtube.com/watch?v=KPXnP_LWGts

>sending your child to daycare while you play videogames all day

Why the fuck do you care about this failure

>Genetic failure starter pack
Based vaccines!

I enjoy his chess videos.

> bald
> “stubble”
> glasses
> female physique
Men who look like that should be shot on sight.

It’s unironically parasites. VAIDs is real and allows parasites to flourish. Parasites (and fungi) are the true cause of all diseases, ranging from type 1 diabetes, and other inflammatory diseases, to cancer. By taking the vax, you remove your only defense against them and the 1000’s of different species that exist. All have varied effects and affect different organs.
>I don’t have parasites lol
Yes you do, everyone does, but the degree of which people are infected and the severity of symptoms is what differentiates you from your neighbors.

>Canadian
>Chinese wife and mutt baby
>Bald
>Manlet
>Fully vaxxed + boosted
/thread

He is söy incarnate, but he has a good voice for streaming for sure

Attached: South_Korea_Vlogs.jpg (320x180, 11.92K)

Let's not forget that not only have the "vaccines" destroyed their immune systems and given them AIDS, but the prion aspect of the trillions of spike proteins acting as neurotoxins on them is giving them dementia so that they're going to become increasingly inchoate in their thoughts. Keep an eye on this onion loser and update us on their ineluctable decline into imbecility and sickness.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (2000x2000, 1.06M)