When will he come back? I can not wait anymore

When will he come back? I can not wait anymore

Attached: 5f7498cf59777d3518ba8484f9dc4116.jpg (1185x1600, 246.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65xLByzT1l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

End of tribulation period

Attached: 1639479571334.png (500x379, 297.33K)

Two more millennia.

Mark 13:32
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

A Christian's duty is to carry their cross, not to complain and capitulate to the world.

When we least expect it, is what some people say. If this is the case, that will be when degeneracy and sodomy are the primary form of entertainment. When human beings are gone from this Earth. When black, brown, red, and yellow people are the dominant animals on this planet.

Christ will return when his people are gone, and resurrect us.

panthera says he cant come out till he admits god is his step dad he made it all up

He already did "come back". it wasnt a literal resurrection it came in the form of Rome becoming Christian. they worshipped the man the jews came to reject, just like he said would happen. josphefus and herodotus both confirm this and report "supernatural" events happening during jerusalems destruction. john was revealed a dream by god that encompasses the destruction of judea, the fall of rome, and the coming future

we are living the messianic age right now.

Two more weeks.

Be honest with me user, do you really think by 2030-33 or in your lifetime at all anything else will happen other than the elites simply trying to gain more power by killing and mutating people? It’s up to us.

Not long after WW3

Rapture 2033, 2nd coming 2040.

he said that he would be back within a generation and that some of the people listening to him would still be alive when he did.
he said that 2000 years ago, so he will probably never come back. sorry user, but you should just move on

>When black, brown, red, and yellow people are the dominant animals on this planet.
Already happening son. Whites aren’t even a billion, meanwhile there are nearly 1.4 billion Han Chinese.
>Christ will return when his people are gone, and resurrect
>THINGS WILL GET BETTER AFTER YOU DIE
What a fucking psyop

Literally never. It was a psyop designed for the masses to make them docile and sit tight whatever happened instead of doing peasant revolts and killing their masters.

The death of humanity is inevitable, and I know it is already happening. However, whites are still the dominant species over the sub humans. Not for much longer
>THINGS WILL GET BETTER AFTER YOU DIE
Considering we will enter Christ's Kingdom and all that, yeah it will get better for us.

>Han Chinese.
this is a meme. they're a bunch of racemixed chinks claiming Han ancestry.

No he did not. It was lost in translation by going to English and out of context of the conversation. By 'this generation' he was referring to the 'last generation' as in things will happen quickly during the last generation. “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.”

Aren't there enough kikes in the world?

This. If God ain't even letting the angels in on it, then he sure as hell ain't gonna tell any of us. Rest assured, shit has to get a LOT worse before the prophecy can be fulfilled. I sorta hope it'll be in my lifetime, but make no mistake, it'll be horrible and you'll beg for death.

He's here already.

youtube.com/watch?v=65xLByzT1l0

>God loves you so much he will torture you so much you will beg for death.

Few red pills for you watch your eyes don’t bleed

Attached: 96DBA304-6D18-4AA7-9ABE-B0C122ED4CC2.jpg (750x698, 174.81K)

kikes and niggers aren't God and they are torturing me.

Don’t cry seething kek

Attached: B68056D2-BFF6-4568-B75E-0173B6F74DA9.jpg (750x610, 150.23K)