Get a job

>Get a job
>Gain nothing

Attached: 1643638364307.gif (391x498, 161.88K)

>Create a job
>Own all of it

You shouldn't have any expectations for a job. They are not there to help you find purpose for the most part.

>Born
>Die

Yes. The only way to get ahead in this world is to own something. Being a wagie does nothing but enslave you. The money isn't real. The economy isn't real.

We should be working on making it real and work for us.

How is it in Turkey from your perspective? I'm assuming you're a nobody, like me

use the job to fuel your passion.
be passionate about dealing justice where it has been denied.
one big time faggot.

Attached: 73FC006C-E4CD-49CA-91ED-FB3237DC5782.jpg (700x692, 143.6K)

I agree completely. This is the single most important issue before us. It's the literal fabric of civilization. Nothing else matters.

>Corporations create a legislated pay wall making it non-feasible unless you own tons of collateral as leverage on business loans
>Have to get approval by cucklords that run the cities who get kickbacks from rich billionaires that hate small business

Nigger quit being stupid.

>t. City wholly owned by Howard Buffet and the Romanos with 0 small business

Attached: 1462879405765.gif (400x296, 996.13K)

How many decades has your city been run by the Dems?

Oh wait, looked into Howard Buffet.
Hm.

Since the late 60s, early 70s. Conveniently when the taxes went through the roof and all of the industry left for border states.

How is what? Working conditions and wages are far worse than they are in US if that's what you are asking. We have unemployment problems, finding a job is too hard for most people and for the people that were lucky enough to find one, wages are more like handouts. Workers are too replacable.

Attached: 1614340368250.png (900x720, 921.83K)

>Lose the job
>Become a hobo

BECAUSE YOU KNOW… LIKE… WHY DIDN’T YOU ASK YOUR DAD TO GIVE YOU A LUXURY CAR DEALERSHIP AS BIRTHDAY PRESENT? GOYIM ARE TOTALLY DUMB.

>get job
>get money doing fun IT nerd shit for a corporation
>get computers and some books with money
>get to do fun IT nerd shit for tor and animu/furry dweebs

>find a job he doesn't want to do
>doesn't understand why nothing of value was gained

Attached: soy2.jpg (474x453, 22.14K)

Oh fuck, Michigan?
Big F.

The millenials need post boomer planning right now.
Planning that involves recruiting zoomers because we are stuck with them.

Find a need and fill it.
It doesn't need to be complicated. Is there a shortage of landscapers in your area?

>even after paying your mortgage pay for having property, pay your tax goy

Absolutely nothing.

Even worse, Illinois. Y'all can have Nosecago and their Jew mafia if you want.

Confession, I sometimes purposefully pronounce it the way it's written to annoy people from there.

I got the same problem.
I think I'm destined to be a forever NEET.
I could wage slave for 40 hours a week, but my life wouldn't improve enough to justify the time and effort.