OY VEY!!!!

Goyim what are you doing you’re going to crash the housing market!!! Noo!

Attached: C53A8B24-E414-4979-9DEB-CD1217778B3F.jpg (828x666, 347.34K)

So the American economy is literally just printing money for hedge funds to flip houses to each other

If the Fed actually hiked rates to where they need to in order to stop inflation, it would crash everything, not just housing.
ZIRP and massive QE is all that’s kept the entire system going since 2008.

The Fed is in between a rock and a hard place right now.
If they DON"T raise rates, the US undergoes the strongest hyperinflation in human history.
If they DO raise rates, every market reliant on the zero interest rates that we have had for decades crashes.
It couldn't have happened to a group of nicer people. It makes me think that Trump abdicating willingly to a usurper might have been an actual 4d chess move, since, one way or another, the American economy crashes in a month or two and the Dems are the ones left holding the bag here.

2 more weeks

> crash the housing market
*making housing affordable for Americans

Attached: 27A75AC3-4B4A-45AF-800C-EAF9E0896551.png (636x477, 269.04K)

What would that market crash look like?

What would the hyperinflation look like?

Based. Patriots in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Until what? Biden getting compared to Herbert Hoover? For homeless camps to be called Bidenvilles? For shitting in the street being called Biden toilets? For empty bank accounts being called Biden Promises?

This.

2008 was the direct result of trying to cover up 2000, and so on. The entire thing is literally kick the can down the road. I would say it's the failure and propping up of Capitalism but that isn't even what we have anymore and haven't for decades

>What would that market crash look like?
A lot of boomers lose all their life savings, retirements, and home values and become destitute. Making a lot of them come out of retirement and making job markets worse. With a potential of riots over pensions and increased taxes on the young.
The economy continues to decline, more sharply this time.

>What would the hyperinflation look like?
Food and fuel becomes completely unaffordable to the average American. Expect to hear about murders over a can of baked beans and hear about mass starvation and malnutrition deaths in the US before the year is out.

So a market crash could allow Black Rock to buy up all the Boomer wealth at a steep discount.

Hyperinflation would allow the globalists to curtail the American standard of living.

Both seem desirable to the elite.

Yes.

I hope you guys have enough silver.

Attached: 1618550369290.png (888x596, 75.03K)

Would a market crash preserve the buying power of the US Dollar?

Maybe. I guess it would increase for somethings, if property values etc suddenly dropped.

So what your saying is video cards will be sold at MSRP?

> I would say it's the failure and propping up of Capitalism but that isn't even what we have anymore and haven't for decades
Fiat currency and capitalism are fundamentally incapable of occupying the same space.

The crash would be good if there were no bailouts.
The crash will be horrendous if we have too-big-too-fail bullshit

>If they DO raise rates, every market reliant on the zero interest rates that we have had for decades crashes.
This includes the federal government, which pays for everything with short term debt. Many state governments heavily rely on had outs from the federal government as well.

It will be both. There is a reason why the bulk of the recently printed money has been kept out of circulation. They'll raise rates causing a market crash and deflation. Most people will have to sell their now depreciated assets to get by and the trillions of USD that were printed and kept circulating in the reverse repo markets will be used to buy anything of value and in the process, massively increasing inflation to close the door on people buying their assets back.