WHERE ARE ALL THE TRUCKNIGGERS?

TRUCKNIGGERS ARE TOO LAZY TO SHOW UP FOR THEIR OWN PROTEST.

There's only like 20 people there.

LMAO TRUCKNIGGERS = BTFO

Attached: TRUCKNIGGERCAM.jpg (1920x1080, 247.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/Once-Upon-A-Time-in-Wuhan-Odysee-Exclusive-Comp:2
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wake up you lazy truckniggers. It's time to get to work, you pieces of shit.

Those two cranes remind me of Azog the Defiler's battlefield signaling system from that LOTR five armies movie

I guess standing is too hard of work for a lazy trucknigger. How are you gonna defeat the government when you can't even stand up? LMAO.

The Hobbit you faggot.
The Lord of the Rings movies were actually good.

Truckers have jobs and can't protest 24/7 like welfare queen shitlibs. Face retardicans you can't defeat us. We will put you in a camp soon!

In case you haven't realized, your thread is hidden. Bye, kike

But they have plenty of time to shitpost on Any Forums apparently.

LMAO
>I sure would like to defeat the government but I gotta go pretend I have a job instead.

Is it true that Justine is under psychiatric care since he assumes the fetal position anytime he hears a truck horn?

Attached: Canadajedough.jpg (1024x1024, 180.01K)

Jewduex lives in fear of the 15 truckniggers that bothered to show up today. I'm sure of it.

ROFL.

arriving tonight. many had to return home to work and get supplies. this weekend will be bigger than last weekend due to the protests happening across canada in quebic city, toronto, vancouver and Montreal.

Friday, they're all on beer runs, weekends comin'

This Kiwi knows.
The Hobbit was a case of Jackson huffing his own farts and thinking everyone else would like them too.

Still love the book though

Reminder: there’s at least one (maybe a group) of shills with American flags using the therm “trucknigger” that no one else uses.
Sage it up boys

This thread needs a honk.

Low effort post, they're in the streets with their trucks.

Why stand around on parliament hill in the cold when you can hang out in your truck and be warm, or go bake some pizzas, or roast a pig.

Standing on the hill is for the weekend party. Otherwise just wander the streets.

Kikes are still running with "actually, there is no protest"?

HONK HONK

This is a kike funded psy op. Go party, but this will change nothing until people realize there’s no virus.

odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/Once-Upon-A-Time-in-Wuhan-Odysee-Exclusive-Comp:2

Wave 2 starts tomorrow

Midjin aggomplished

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 42.65K)