Predictive programming

remember Chaz? the autonomous zone run by the jewish run paramilitary group blm?
well check this out.
I came across this when I was researching the Jewish migration back to khazaria/Ukraine (aka the real reason for the upcoming war)

>Khazaria 2.0 All Jews who wish to return would be welcomed back without condition as citizens, the more so if they take part in the promised infusion of massive Israeli military assistance, including troops, equipment, and construction of new bases. If the initial transfer works, other West Bank settlers would be encouraged to relocate to Ukraine, as well. After Ukraine, bolstered by this support, reestablishes control over all its territory, the current Autonomous Republic of Crimea would once again become an autonomous Jewish domain. The small-scale successor to the medieval empire of Khazaria (as the peninsula, too, was once known) would be called, in Yiddish, Chazerai

notice 'autonomous zone' by the name of 'chaz' run by jews?

link
europeanfreepress.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine

also the times of 'israel' link
web.archive.org/web/20140322075654/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine

gog wants magog back.

Attached: khazaria-e1541430044768.jpg (928x522, 67.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine
youtu.be/Mbfd3BZ_UAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll drop a couple of bumps before this gets slid

Attached: khazar.jpg (1026x703, 144.47K)

Attached: 1643318062325m.jpg (574x1024, 86.42K)

Attached: -aISl2i7VVgI.jpg (400x300, 50.71K)

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (474x355, 39.19K)

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (474x355, 38.5K)

Attached: 20220121_002446.png (680x906, 1018.44K)

Attached: pol-36.jpg (640x575, 59.93K)

I've been saying this, the coup that put 2 jews in charge of Ukraine was designed to make it a second Israel, they are expanding the territory they control and if anybody tries to stop (((them))) they will instigate a war that will kill lots of goy zogbots, at this point I say fuck Ukraine and I hope Putin takes the whole thing and kicks out every kike and gives the country back to the Ukrainians

the whole worlds a stage. putin and the ukranian president are in bed with the kikes.
what they need is for the Ukrainians to diaspora into Europe or wherever so they don't have another palastine on their hands with all the expanding settlement troubles.
this time they will make sure the inhabitants have already been forced out or killed before they move in.

and you know what this means for the state of israel right? the black flag. as per the prophesy and the book of revelation.

BAN CHECK

Bump.

Wow, you are saying Jews are terraforming Ukraine as suitable Jew habitat ?

Part of their plan to flee to BRICS and nearby countries.

jewish shills avoid this bread

So... Russia is the new Nazi Germany?

borderline shizzo bit interesting.
bump

thats a good way of putting it.
read the links. Jews have been openly planning to return to khazaria/Ukraine since at least 2014
blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine
no schitzo conspiracy theory this time. it's all there in black and white.

Attached: 90165c33363b4116323a690f8a7ac480.jpg (718x505, 94.12K)

Attached: 1626297676188.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

“As the Prime Minister has said, no one will tell Jews where they may or may not live on the historic territory of their existence as a sovereign people. He is willing to make painful sacrifices for peace, even if that means giving up part of our biblical homeland in Judea and Samaria. But then you have to expect us to exercise our historical rights somewhere else. We decided this will be on the shores of the Black Sea, where we were an autochthonous people for more than 2000 years. Even the great non-Zionist historian Simon Dubnow said we had the right to colonize Crimea. It’s in all the history books. You can look it up.”

it's possible that we already had the tribulation. the ancient world known as tartaria that covered the whole world was the 1000 years of Christ's reign. that's when all the amazing buildings, paintings and music were created.
satan was released from his 1000 years and loosed around 1800ish (the start of the industrial revelution).
youtu.be/Mbfd3BZ_UAY

Bump