Why do they hate raw milk so much?

"health" experts claim there's no benefits to raw milk, yet it's evident that the stuff I buy from the farm is NOTHING like store bought milk

What gives?

Attached: kid gets kneed.webm (636x356, 972.08K)

>Why do they hate raw milk so much?
No one hates raw milk except in your little delusion world. You can literally get raw milk anywhere.
Shut the fuck up and stop being a whiny little incel.

fun fact the Rothschilds were involved in pushing the pasteurization of milk in the UK

Attached: StopCookingMeat.jpg (313x320, 32.76K)

big if true

Undulating fever

I want to buy it but can't.

I think you mean sterilization.

>seething memeflag
You're over target, OP.

Daily reminder to beat your local jew

Like beat up one person?

what the fuck is raw milk? like do you cook the milk?

Yes, idiot. It gets heated until 72°C for pasteurization. Over 100°C for sterilization. Fucking children here.

I don't have one
Should i beat the local rapist instead

If AT ALL we hear that Euros like UHT milk. I loved parmalat(?) when I was little, never had raw. Probably an inconvenience to look for it, so guaranteed nobody else does

If I wanted it I would need to smuggle it from the US

fun fact if the cow gets a sick tick then the diseases will transmit with the milk. borreliosis etc are not fun. don't know if it's a problem in finland tho and I still get a bottle now and then cause that shit is delicious

UHT is sterilised. Most people dont like that but drink pasteurized milk.

Couldn't you just buy a cow?

Heil Kneedler.

No.

Attached: 1643971358453.png (1536x1893, 348.23K)

Store bought milk tastes yummy fren, what's your fucking problem???

Dr user here
>why do they hate raw milk?
e.coli 0157:57. Did residency in an area with a lot of Amish. Would admit multiple kids yearly with hemolytic uremic syndrome due to raw milk. A few died. Don’t drink raw milk.

Attached: 2DF208CA-AFD0-4DD8-9ACA-C0076B9C0DAC.jpg (880x546, 62.36K)

(((you)))

Milk is bad for you. Just another hidden sugar source that’s poisoning your body.

I hate cyclists SOOOOO fucking much.

Attached: Hol up.webm (640x640, 276.39K)

funner fact, Victor Rothschild's maiden to speech to the House of Lords, was about pasteuring raw milk.

In the Germany, it’s made pretty much impossible for farmers to sell their raw milk. Honestly not sure if it’s because of stifling contracts, laws or both. They can pretty much only gift it away.
Though some seem to be able to sell through vending machines, but I’m not sure if that’s really raw milk and hasn’t gone through at least some processing. Still tastes better than the cheap store stuff.