What's the male equivalent

What's the male equivalent

Attached: BF21A219-E3F4-47E1-AAE8-B18FA4318E63.jpg (828x1109, 277.11K)

2k nba ps4 ps5 instagram tinder bro

A s.oy boy who loves Marvel and Star Wars

Joe rogan videogame jordan peterson modern rap

Exactly

Any plebbitor

Women were a mistake, I want my rib back.

Whatever faggot bugmen are into these days.
Marvel, video games, consumeristic nonsense.

Hitler heiling, Napoleon admiring, Franco following, Mussolini presenteing, workout doing, carnivore eating, catholic praying, mma fighting, european kind of man.

Probably the retro video game collecting redditor types. Fans of sci-fi and capeshit etc.

Other than the camera, none of those things are interests. Dumb twat.

kankerkek

I’d throw her off a roof

I really liked pride and prejudice tho. Haven't read little women but I will one of these days.

You my riiiiiibbb!

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 18.07K)

Seconded

No refunds

Women will never understand how it feels not to be a fucking degenerate whose life is wholly based on consuming shit and carrying about what society will think about you. Take all world's luxuries and pleasures, I will keep my balls and sharp, logical mind.

Attached: 1643664019772.jpg (476x477, 40.92K)

a weak retard who bases his interest only on what is popular and only on what the media tells him is good only to fit in

>What's the male equivalent
Chris Chan (pre-troon).

Attached: cwc.jpg (1200x900, 177.11K)

This is proof women are better than men. They read, connect to music and feel emotions. Men just check memes and play videogames all day

Women will never know what it’s like to be a Star Trek, funko pop, marvel, ps5 v Xbox series x, monster drinking, pop culture reference, product purchasing, brand loyal consumer.