Why are american police so much more incompetent than pretty much everywhere else in the world?

why are american police so much more incompetent than pretty much everywhere else in the world?

Attached: file.png (1400x787, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all police chiefs are niggers for reasons

this nigerosity trickles down

i don't know, it's a mystery

Attached: 0vm4ouhb8h551_jpg.jpg (1242x1244, 975.71K)

you've obviously never traveled much

Zogbots

#AmirLocke

Because they literally hire only low IQ people by law.

Because PD selectively hires retards. It’s been this way for 20yrs now. We now have a generation of retards as cops.
> N E W L O N D O N, Conn., Sept. 8, 2000 -- A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

Germán police are worthless
Long story short, I never knew you could just tell polizei to fuck off, and they would do it

Have you never been to literally anywhere in South America, Africa, or Asia? The police in those places aren't just incompetent, they're also corrupt, which is much worse.

Lets see these over educated faggots try policing Baltimore or Chicago. I'd pay good money to watch some European have a mental break down when he has to tard wrangle nogs on PCP for 5 hours just before Tyrone decides to get into a shootout with them before shift ends.

American police education is ridiculous short.

>incompetent
This is false. It kills more niggers than any other police in the world.

Isn't the low entry level because so few people want the job. And so few want the job because negroids are so violent and they likelihood of death is much higher?

Cops kill more unarmed whites than blacks

Hire people that are dumb on purpose and niggers.

Attached: 52623D50BFA842648F7FEE7FF272B586.jpg (540x414, 70.35K)

Is Mexican police worse?
>travel much lmfao

This! They probably think they could talk some sense into ol’ Deshaun before he erupts into a cat-5 chimpout. I hate the police, but dealing with niggers is an entirely different experience.

1. It depends by state, but there is almost no formal education of any kind required to join the police force. Even the fitness requirements have slowly been whittled away over the years to allow women in.
2. Most police are ex military now, and they carry over their PTSD and other anger issues into the job. In the military, there is little talking and diffusing of high situations, there is only neutralization.

>Is Mexican police worse?
in what way?
you can just pay mexican police off, for cheap too

Their training regiment is based on an Israeli program. I'm not even kidding. Jews are intentionally driving up racial division between whites and blacks in America to distract from jews.

Where? I was a deputy in the jail and my training was 6 months, 3 months longer for patrol deputies, other countries may have longer classroom times, but don't make up fake training

Now let’s take that same meme and overlay the amount of blacks in those countries.

Cops in other 1st world countries dont have to contend with nigger hordes.

Mate you can watch American cops body cam shootings on jewtube.
I was on bestgay before and only African nigger militia could top that.

They watch shows like law and order and have no remorse about being a nigger about things.

Why do you want competent police in the first place? So you can be pulled over more? So you can be swindled more? So you can get arrested more often for wrong think?

We do not wish for law and order, we wish for anarchy and chaos, because power in the hands of this evil corrupt system will be our racial undoing.

imagine giving a toddler a loaded revolver and telling them to shoot the bad guys

Cops are retarded people with easily triggered personalities and untreated mental illness.

In muttland, anything short of unloading a magazine on you for the slightest provocation or rudeness makes a cop "worthless"

They just want to be nuked itd be boring having drones and missiles against dunecoons with bottle rockets and rear iron sights slid all the way back.

Minnesota literally requires a college degree to be a cop and look how that's going.

Slip them some 15 dollar bills enclosed in a few 20s.

>Mate you can watch American cops body cam shootings on jewtube.
Good
>Germán police are worthless
>Long story short, I never knew you could just tell polizei to fuck off, and they would do it
I guess I will tell the story then

Walking back the bar in Germany, some polizei want to stop me and my 2 friends.
They are looking for 3 guys that broke pizzeria window.
We say we saw who did it and they went toward train station.
But no no no, they wanted to take us in, we told them to fuck off. We walk around them and start to our base. They get in front of us and say "you must stop".
We say no and walk around them.
They get angry, and they do this weird thing where they draw their weapon but point it to the side.
One of my friends says "is that a Glock? Let me check that out".
Even with their guns drawn they were scared of us.
They walked backwards in front of us as we walked back to base.
The entire time we are telling them to fuck off and go away. We tell them the guys they want are at the train station, so they better hurry.
No, they want us 3.
Eventually after being told to fuck off 20 times, they finally run away and not toward the train station.
So the incompetent retards didn't get anybody, even though we told them where to go.