What are the implications of teachers being primarily female, politically speaking?

What are the implications of teachers being primarily female, politically speaking?

Attached: 1628771077585.png (923x646, 313.17K)

>What are the implications of teachers being primarily female, politically speaking?
Have you tried fucking off back to redit and asking your imaginary friends there?

Attached: back to reddit 3.jpg (717x880, 326.23K)

Depends on the age of the students. Kindergarten teachers will always be primarily female. University professors for advanced degrees will always be primarily men.

Imagine being so weak that you're bullied by 13 year old. She probably secretly enjoys the negging and wants to fuck them.

Attached: 1643935001316.png (480x425, 343.92K)

A feminized society.

I have read many, many doujinshis and know very well what happens next in this 8th grade prep class.

>"let's link up after school and see if I can beat the gay out of you"
lmao based zoomer

BASED

Literally imagine being so beta and insecure that you get bullied by actual pre pubescent kids. Also "Let's link up after school and see if I can beat the gay out of you" is one of the most homoerotic sentences I have every heard in my life. Guarantee the gay kid who heard that thought it was funny.

That female teacher will be fucking those boys in a couple years, if she sn't already.

political implications of women being all the teachers.

women oversocialize kids IN THEIR OWN IMAGE. women are recreating all children boys and girls in their own image. they are forcing children to be socialized into being high agreeableness and high neuroticism just like the women themselves. this has effects on the culture as a whole because individual behavior is fractal and reproduces itself at different levels of resolution.

women have been, generation after generation, forcing more and more socialization towards being highly agreeable and highly neurotic.

Attached: A and N socialization.png (2520x1144, 1.47M)

she can't even outwit a 13 year old
>at least I can drive
>not good because you're a girl
Completely destroyed. You can tell how conflicted she is writing this

>What are the implications of teachers being primarily female
You're living them.

behavior is mostly genetic and ties in to either a herd orientation (females) or a pack /individual orientation.

Attached: r k selection.jpg (1280x921, 70.77K)

utter kino at this school

Attached: B0604E71-847D-468E-9179-6F0D5B2EF0E1.jpg (231x346, 16.57K)

in this image along with the others I've shared you can see how the oversocialization in agreeableness and neuroticism have effected our mass political ideology.

Attached: justice to care with quotes.png (1316x848, 491.99K)

Based. 12 year old boys often have more intelligence than adult women.

>wiggers

Attached: PoliticalHierarchies whatarethepillarsoflibralism.png (5488x4872, 1.06M)

That unless you either make enough money to homeschool them they're going to turn into a left wing extremist or a right wing extremist depending on if they're dumb enough to start acting on their emotions like women do

>beating the gay out of your fellow students for them
>dominating your female teacher

Unironically raised my respect for zoomers. She better put out for these future chads

>A feminized society.
Which results in anti-competitive concepts such as "no child left behind" where the entire class is limited by the lowest common denominator, and the smart kids are limited because they have too much "privilege".