In case you aren't aware what is going on in the UK

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has opened a can of worms that most people don't realise the magnitude of.

In the last few days multiple members of Johnsons long term staff have quit because of remarks he made about the opposition leader Kier Starmer, Boris puplicly called out Starmer for not prosecuting the imfamous pedophile Jimmy Savile when he was head of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).

The accusations that Jimmy Savile was protected by higher powers (Royals) has been verboten in the media since Saviles death, the fact it is now making headlines is now is very significant.

Attached: hb97qlkqm2a11.jpg (1023x767, 331.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOkuiHZH4zI
youtu.be/lq6lJsBz9UY
villagemagazine.ie/a-kincora-boy-abused-by-mountbatten-committed-suicide-a-few-months-late/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Savile cover up is massive, he was best friends with Prince Charles and would holiday with him in Scotland, you don't get that close to a Royal without a full background check by MI5, Scotland Yard, etc.

Think why was an annoying, obnoxios small time DJ and TV presenter so deeply embedded with the Royals and former Prime ministers ?

Also the director of the BBC at the time Mark Chapman is accused of squashing multiple investigations into Saviles sexual abuse during his time as a BBC employee, Chapman promptly quit the BBC when the Saviles crimes became public, he quickly fled the UK and was put into the position of CEO of the New Yok Times which he still holds to this day.

Attached: DivxtY-V4AAaisM.jpg (942x808, 142.08K)

nice i indeed didn't know that very nice have bump bong fren

Attached: 1643194496299.jpg (800x533, 41.35K)

Bump

Attached: 20210919_085022.gif (498x498, 1019.9K)

how do even normaltards not know this already?

Saville was an obvious creep. As in, he looked and sounded very creepy, and you could easily imagine the shit he does in private.
How did the UK ever find him acceptable?

This guy is like the British Kevin Spacey

BumP

Attached: 20220204_071530.gif (498x498, 1.91M)

Nothing will happen.
Even if we had HD footage of deals being made Nothing will happen.
unless that is if we were to break the law.

British kids were exposed to some weird shit as kids when it comes to tv
youtube.com/watch?v=MOkuiHZH4zI

that family of pedophiles makes me sick and i wish we could honk that cunt off our money and honk the governor general into the sun

Savile was a regular visiter to the infamous childrens home on the island of Jersey, childrens bones and shakles were found in the basement of the care home and the investigation was covered up, former Prime Minister Ted Heath was also a regular visiter.

There is a documentary about the Haut de la Garen scandal on YT called Sun, Sea & Satan, it will make your blood boil.

youtu.be/lq6lJsBz9UY

Attached: Alleynephototobig.png (362x366, 267.38K)

He wasn't small time, dude was a iconic figure

That's actually based af
>Mr. Bignose comes in with inflation and shits up peoples day.

Now then, now then..

>iconic figure
Simply a reflection of MSM lies. Everything they do and say is fake. All of it.

Jimmy Savile was a wizard.
He fixed it for me.

Savile was introduced to Prince Charles by Charles mentor Lord Mountbatten, Mountbatten was accused of sexually abusing young boys at the Kincora boys home scandel in Ireland.

villagemagazine.ie/a-kincora-boy-abused-by-mountbatten-committed-suicide-a-few-months-late/

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (450x683, 73.71K)

He was small time in the 60s when he got embedded with the Royals, he was a shitty disc Jockey

Attached: IKTCWfxKTS4X-neMRAuczPFZzkBp5vtyu59E90XK7yc.png (416x766, 404.65K)

that is huge.
have a bump

Attached: file.png (698x750, 364.9K)

Redpill white normies online about non-white crimes--

Attached: bailey canva.png (1200x630, 736.5K)

I thought they were quitting because Boris is a shit PM

That's never mattered before.

>He wasn't small time, dude was a iconic figure
Bong here.
Saville was a stalwart of 1970s TV and radio, however, I never met anybody that genuinely enjoyed his shows or didn't find him creepy.
The closest he came was a show called Jim'll Fix It which kids watched because there was nothing better on our sum-total of 3 tv-channels at teatime on Saturday and, occasionally, one of the "wishes granted" would be interesting.
Jimmy Saville always seemed like he was famous because he acted like he deserved to be famous.

Even I know about the "magic ring" from Savile

Attached: savvo.jpg (601x557, 139.82K)

I would like to place QUEEN ELIZABETH into a WOODCHIPPER