Tranny is honor killed by brother for becoming a woman

>A 23-year-old transgender woman was killed by her brother in Iraqi Kurdistan, police have said.
>Doski Azad, who was a make-up artist, died in a so-called 'honour killing' when her long-lost brother Chakdar Azad shot her.
>Ms Azad, who had been promoting her transition on social media, was found dead in the village of Mangesh, around 12 miles north of the city centre of Duhok.
>No arrests have been made and the suspect fled the country, Ekurd Daily reported.
>Ms Azad, who left home more than five years ago, had received multiple threats from her family because of her identity despite establishing her own life as a woman and working in a salon.

Attached: 60A133C1-3091-413E-9D7A-2BEACFB3159D.jpg (828x836, 166.07K)

You gotta do what you gotta do

Muslims are right about women. AND TRANNIES.

Attached: Capture.jpg (312x303, 19.32K)

based muzzies

Attached: 1629589141761.jpg (946x534, 170.97K)

why does the daily mail have so many stories about trannies? is their prime target tranny lusting br*toids?

He’s done him a service

Brother kills brother very cain and abel.

We must celebrate muslim culture and resist islamophobia

Abel was a tranny?
Based Cain.

and nothing of value was lost

Based I would do the same if I was a Muslim

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-204416_Read Chan.jpg (720x232, 35.79K)

you realize watching tranime and playing vidyas all day would get you thrown off a building too right?

Top lad

God I wish I was a big Talibani habibi right now

Attached: DABCC6C9-C43C-4DF8-9D25-600CED20FB96.jpg (502x540, 37.41K)

Based

>becoming a woman
It sounds like he put his confused brother out of his misery. Both are better off.

>Chakdar Azad
>Chad Assad
It had to happen

This is now officially a tranny hate thread.
Post em anons!

Attached: 1631421034309.webm (360x640, 2.38M)

>muslims stone people to death
>cain stoned able to death
Quite poetic.

Their genetic pool must be cleeeeeeeean

Honor killing is based. If I had a daughter who married a nigger I would honor kill her.

Based, we put sick animals down all the time. Nothing wrong with saving your mentally ill brother from himself and your family from the humiliation his mental illness brings all of you.

No white people “I disown you” bullshit, no drama. A quick death is all you need.

What a good brother. He restored respect to his family. Allah with reward him in heaven. I hope he used a sword.
We need this in Western civilization. It would put an end to the Troon Problem pretty quickly.

The fact that he had to flee his country instead of receiving a sympathetic pat on the back from the authorities disappoints me, I thought Iraq was more based when it comes to handling faggots.

what a waste

Attached: 1641139735540.jpg (857x1200, 91.89K)

Imagine her brother doing that. She didn't deserve to be killed just for being who she is.