Donald Trump's Left Eye appears to "Shape-Shift/Morph" During News Conference

What are the political implications that Trump is a demon?

Original video: youtube.com/watch?v=x37Gw2kY5dk&t=1200s

Attached: ml324m2k4m2k3.png (407x243, 140.04K)

Happens at 20:03 mark

I saw. We are literally under occupation by Lizard shapeshifting demons. Unironically and without hyperbole. God help us.

Zion Don, reptilian and kike extraordinaire.

Attached: B68F0E3B-4283-4BC9-8F29-9DD4467F1CE2.png (340x444, 108.66K)

>Trump is a demon?
He is a loser.

I love how the consensus on Any Forums is shape shift=reptilian.

>what are video compression artifacts

lizard fingers typed this.

well enlighten us then, faggot.

heres a better comparison. these frames are right next to each other in the video. nothing else changes. compression effects nothing but the eyes?? no.

Attached: 1643909773334.png (667x343, 273.26K)

He's just having a small stroke.

It's as easy as not letting memes dictate your reality.

Attached: gif-octopus-color-change.gif (462x240, 768.82K)

Its a compression artifact you retarded faggot

The low hanging fruit often winds up being the sourest.

Attached: 25d4f4d848c0e54f455cf1121f44096b.gif (665x476, 2.09M)

so you're implying Trump is a humanoid shape shifting octopus rather than a humanoid shape shifting lizard.

ive seen a lot of different shape shifting eyes in my day, and that one is the worst example ive ever seen. it looks like someone flashed a camera behind the scenes and it reflected on his his. dont get me wrong, shapeshifters are real, and trump could totally be one too.

From what it seems he has hazel eyes.
Brown eyes that turn golden when light hits them in just the right way.
I have them myself, and you need a very specific angle to actually get light to reflect properly.

Nope. I'm implying you're trying to confer traits or capabilities you don't really understand to a person you don't really know. Many such cases.

Post a fucking webm, a small one

Who cares if Trump is a cat, at least gas was cheap.

this. hazle gold eyes are the new blue

only on the eyes?

So nobody is even going to consider deepfake as being a more rational explanation?

I had a dream about Trump last night. We were sitting next to each other in a restaurant and I leaned over and told him people were deeply upset that he didn't pardon Assange, he leaned towards me and assured me he would rectify the issue. Screencap this.

Attached: 1637600168435m.jpg (1024x725, 279.18K)

>based and redpilled

Wtf creepy!

His eyes are a steel blue/grey, I don't think that's enough melanin to be considered hazel or to have that affect happen. Fun fact though, if you have blue eyes you can make them appear grey
>Overcast day
>Snow on the ground
>Wear white or grey

Light hitting contact lenses at an angle?
I'd think the odds of it being something like that are far higher than he's a lizard from outer space, to be fair

A gif would be even better. You fags and your fucking webms

Trust the Reptilian Plan

thats android trump mk-4 to you, fat

>Trump is a demon?
You think he had the evangelical vote locked in before now? They'll practically drag him back into office and excommunicate Biden.