Brit/pol/ - Vegetarianism Edition

The Independent: Arrested and ignored: The ordeal of grooming gang victims at hands of authorities there to protect them.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gang-victims-authorities-iicsa-b2005083.html

Telegraph.co.uk: Live Politics latest news: Boris Johnson hit by new Downing Street resignation hours after four key aides quit.
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/02/04/boris-johnson-rishi-sunak-aides-mp-resign-council-tax/

Inverness Courier: Rise of 54% in energy costs announced by UK energy regulator, Ofgem, will hit residents in the Highlands where fuel poverty rates are among the worst in Scotland.
inverness-courier.co.uk/news/record-rises-in-energy-bills-an-absolute-horror-story-for-265000/

Telegraph.co.uk: Ukraine is at the mercy of the Russia-China pact of autocracies.
telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/02/03/ukraine-mercy-russia-china-pact-autocracies/

BBC News: Boris Johnson wrong to claim crime has fallen, says watchdog.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60250678

Attached: 1623921304812.jpg (2048x2048, 234.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.weforum.org/topics
youtu.be/Zus-CeGRdlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: IMG_20171030_0001-1240x1375.jpg (1240x1375, 198.68K)

First for esoteric Wind in the Willowsism

Attached: Piper at the Gates of Dawn.jpg (763x1003, 190.1K)

>Its jimmy savilles fault that 40 hours a week doesn't always cover the food bills

>Its jimmy savilles fault I pay bank charges when I can’t cover the bills

>Its jimmy savilles fault my rents gone up again

>It's jimmy savilles fault my youngest couldn't get into the local school

>It's jimmy savilles fault I’ll never own a home

>It's jimmy savilles fault my eldest still live at home past their teens

>It's jimmy savilles fault the kid got stabbed in the park the other night

>It's jimmy savilles fault my parents couldn't see a doctor for 6 weeks

>It's jimmy savilles fault I cant find them good social care

>it's jimmy savilles fault the main road into town is congested every morning

>its jimmy savilles fault I spend fifty five pounds on train tickets each week

its jimmy savilles fault

Yes

Gonna go read that now

>no gas for yuo, western imperialist pig

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-143500_Brave.jpg (1080x494, 140.84K)

But those things are all his fault though?

every retard need to have a car is a core feature of the UK but i'm terrified they're suddenly going to get rid of cars

nEeDinG

dont fancy fighting russians as its a brother war on our doorstep, but definitely up for scrapping chinkoids

show me one post where I gloat
you won't because there are none
all I've ever done is point out how much I get when people ask me

the economy of the future will be primarily digital. only absolute necessities will be physical, most luxuries, especially status symbols will be digital goods purchased in a global online MMO style trade or microtransaction style economy, fully tracked and controlled by private and state hands
everything will be subscription based too, especially necessities
physical necessities will be ordered online, shops won't exist, your goods will be delivered by robot (already happening, drones and remote control car style robots that deliver to your door)
your cat walks across your keyboard and somehow manages to include the characters N I G in the long string of numbers and letters on a random website, it doesn't post, it just sits in the text box on the site but you're still promptly locked out of your account by a tranny janny state online economy moderator, have all your luxury privileges revoked, your energy allowance downgraded and have already been put down for a mandatory mental wellness welfare check to check your thinking for unsavoury thought forms and if you fail you'll be put through a mandatory a clockwork orange esque reconditioning to assure the nig event doesn't happen again
this is the future we voted for
build back better

Redpill whites online on forums about non-white crime

Attached: 0_ncr_MGA-250122train2.jpg (810x539, 40.97K)

The police are their dogs

Attached: 9A5BCC11-0331-49D9-853B-83CDFD65E35D.jpg (828x959, 465.05K)

Attached: PXL_20220204_143915262.jpg (1944x2592, 1.95M)

What exactly are the rules for private businesses asking you to be vaccinated before employment?

Surely that's discrimination? Considering the vaccines are dogshit and don't work?

Time to read up on what Klaus has planned for us.
intelligence.weforum.org/topics

Attached: file.png (1320x770, 967.68K)

Based picture book poster

let's talk about gay sex

Condition of employment mate.

do they have a right to your private medial information?
i assume not

Attached: img_20180909.jpg (1280x1140, 239.74K)

We will not be going to war with China. They own our institutions. There's probably 500k Chinese in the fucking UK currently. They could very easily disrupt every major daily necessity.

I reckon its a jaded ex T B H

>oh vey

Attached: 1625669160192.jpg (809x1024, 104.09K)

youtu.be/Zus-CeGRdlU

>The Kingdom of Dumbnonia

i think you are underestimating how insane everything could become

Based. Hope so.

I'm getting worried lads, every food related advert I see now is vegan this, vegan that. McPlant etc... Are they going to succed in
normalising this? I feel a lot of normies are quite strongly agaisnt veganism. Will they manage to get em with enough repetition?

reality

Attached: ded.jpg (852x1107, 107.45K)

>Vegetarianism Edition
Can honestly recommend living like that for over 15 years recent blood check was excellent on all fronts.

That's a great channel that.

What, you thought the great reset was a meme?

fuck yes i love cocks

Oh the irony.

>i need to distract the people from how shit i'm doing my job
>Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia
>gas prices go through the roof
>at least the plebs forgot about the other thing

Attached: 1611432106640173.png (1423x1431, 498.38K)

Attached: 1643631880931.jpg (640x459, 107.3K)

most vegan stuff doesn't even sell
thats why they push it so hard

doesn't help that it all tastes like shit from what i've heard.
i watched Review Brah literally struggle to bite through one of those fake meat KFC nugget things.
someone i know tried that McPlant burger thing as well and apparently it was awful.
also, all the vegan bollocks is always left on the shelf in supermarkets. it's all completely astroturfed (quite literally in the case of those beyond meat products)

My non conspiracy theory theory is that vegan factory stuff comes nice and packaged and portioned and is much cheaper to store and prepare than meat is, which requires even minimal effort to keep safe. So the vegan shit is much cheaper to handle and fits better with a factory line production like McDonalds and Dominos have, which is why they're pushing it so hard.

>yfw everything on the spinwheel keeps leading to 'Diversity and Inclusion'

Attached: 1610008286414.jpg (1536x2048, 332.18K)

>Origin Legend
Holy Based and oyveypilled

>Are they going to succed in normalising this
no because 90% of the population doesnt like it, even the fast food workers who make the vegan stuff despise it

>inb4 noooo the population will comply
nope, people will unironically sperg out if they cant eat normal burgers

Daily reminder that people who plan and build Deanoboxes are evil

>How videogames exist

oh yeah? what's your favourite part about them?

It's funny because I was a vegetarian for like 15 years yet all this mass shilling for it has convinced me it's bad and I've now stopped. To be fair it was less of a principle for many of those years and was just a formed habit.

The issue is, we literally do not have enough resources to continue with the current level of production, so within the next few decades, we're going to have to see production massively draw back in real world terms, the issue is, this will destroy the global economy unless there is some way to increase growth and profits.
The Economists/IMF/Davos etc have looked at this and decided that utility of products produced is incredibly low, so it makes sense, to turn everything into a shared subscription service so you can get increased profits, while also scaling back production.
You are only paying £10 a month for a washing machine, yet 100 other people are using that washing machine, that is £10x£100 that equals £1000 for the company, the washing machine only costs £100 wholesale, so that is a 900% profit in just one month.
You lower production, item gets more utility value, you make more money than you would have just selling the washing machine, profitability is retained and the economy grows despite shrunk production.
Like it or not, this is how we're all going to be living by 2050. You won't own your phone, computer, car, house, washing machine, anything, they will be rented to you through various private subscription services.
Another benefit of the great reset is that it essentially cuts the Government out of everyone's lives, since you will deal with private businesses for everything, no more public transport, no more public roads etc, everything will be shared, the costs will be shared and the profits will be increased for the health of the economy.

Attached: 3BCE55EE-D271-47CA-A249-F439475CA237.jpg (1024x730, 89.48K)

Well no... but I think meat is an anomaly in this agenda, everyone's on board with climate change with cars, energy and shit. But meat... I don't think soo, I think that's where the line is drawn.

My mum freaks out over baked beans (I think they're delicious). There's no chance she'll eat bugs.

Anyone got some orc posts I forgot to save them.

Attached: FKwT1wWWUAAHNw_.jpg (600x791, 93.7K)