>Question Period:
youtube.com/watch?v=WRMMJGMJfbs

>CONVOY ORGANIZER INTERVIEW:
twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1vAxRkzoeAXKl

>TRUCK CONVOY LEADER HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=elEOtg8dNT0

>FOLLOW THE COUTTS BADASS HERE
twitter.com/buperac

OTTAWA POLICE: No injuries, deaths, riots, theft or EMS interruption.
NUMBERS:8-18K people, 2-3K semis, thousands of other vehicles. (1:32:00)(SECOND CONVOY ARRIVED AFTER THIS, UNKNOWN QUANTITY)
youtube.com/watch?v=6XISC52lOjo
>DONATION PAGE:
gofundme.com
/f/taking-back-our-freedom-convoy-2022

>QRD:
Thousands of trucks across Canada (and the U.S.) finally arrived to Ottawa on three different routes with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates.
Justin Castro threw gasoline on the fire then threw some more by pretending the convoy is the police problem.
Quebec is suppose to have a protest starting today going into Sunday
Cops 0 - FREEDOM CONVOY 3
Looks like we've got us a convoy.

>Trudeau Flees Ottawa
twitter.com/independent/status/1487467779292909569
>Sask. Premier calls for end of cross-border trucker vaccine mandate and proof of vaccination or testing.
twitter.com/PremierScottMoe/status/1487460075102871554
>Alberta lifting restrictions
archive.today/eiDsq

>CTV Poll shows 77% of Canadians support the truckers:
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/community/polls
>54% Canadian support for ending all mandates poll by Angus Reid.
>American convoys reported to be headed North

VISIT THE RALLY IF YOU'RE IN OTTAWA. REMAIN RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ANTAGONIZE OTHERS OR BREAK THE LAW

Don't let Ottawa have all the fun, start or join a local HONK!
>Convoy info
action4canada.com/rallies/
Please follow the rules above!

Previous Thread

Attached: 1643906302676.jpg (2048x2048, 362.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQNvTjOYZ7k
youtube.com/watch?v=ozWQW0BiBsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Km1pJuiQSjc
youtu.be/pvGpXRkDGTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-WHRJPlL5g
youtu.be/Km1pJuiQSjc
ebay.com/itm/144091692334
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just left the convoy. Lots of people already went home. There's like no one here. Everyone was tired and looked depressed. Whatever. Next time I guess.....

NEW MEME VID
NEW MEME VID
NEW MEME VID

Attached: download (7).jpg (512x566, 69.99K)

>There is no convoy!
>Okay there is a convoy, but it's about road conditions!
>Okay the convoy isn't about road conditions, but it's insignificant!
>Okay the convoy is significant enough to constantly bring up in the media, but it's not going to intimidate anyone!
>Okay the convoy is intimidating enough to make the PM turn tail and flee the capital but it's only 2000 people!
>Okay the convoy is 2000 trucks but it's only 10000 people!
>Okay the convoy is more than 10000 people but it won't accomplish anything legally!
>Okay the convoy also has a parallel legal challenge headed by an author of the Constitution, but it's all a Russian Psyop!
>Okay the convoy isn't a psyop but they'll all get bored and leave by Sunday!
>Okay the convoy is even louder on Sunday but they'll all get bored and leave by Monday!
>Okay the convoy is still there but we're not intimidated!
>Okay the convoy has intimidated the PM into hiding in an undisclosed location but we will never have an audience with the truckers!
>ITS NOT HAPPENING
>ITS ALL FAKE
>ITS A SCAM
>ITS A WHITE NATIONALIST NAZI ALBERTA SEPARATIST MOVEMENT
>THERE ARE ONLY LIKE 10 TRUCKS
>THERE ARE NOT EVEN 1000 TRUCKERS IN CANADA
>THERE CAN'T BE 50,000 TRUCKS, THAT WOULD STRETCH ACROSS THE COUNTRY
>THEY ARE ALL CGI
>THE ICE WILL STOP THEM
>THE POLICE WILL STOP THEM
>THE ARMY WILL STOP THEM
>THE NAVY WILL STOP THEM
>THEY WILL JUST DRIVE BY AND LEAVE
>THEY WILL LEAVE ON MONDAY
>THEY WILL LEAVE BY THE WEEKEND
>THE NOISE BYLAW WILL STOP THEM
>MY REDDIT POSTS WILL STOP THEM
>SHILLING ON Any Forums WILL STOP THEM
You are here ———->
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSANE HELP ME TRUDEAUMAN!!
>MY SUICIDE WILL STOP THEM

Attached: 1643941776284.jpg (1858x1304, 988K)

Slooollllyyyyyyyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=ozWQW0BiBsY
LIVE RIGHT NOW

ottowa cops live:
youtube.com/watch?v=Km1pJuiQSjc

Attached: 1632995016159.png (539x617, 204.08K)

Don't stop hunking until the emergency powers are gone too. If you don't they'll pull the rug under you, and make it harder to honk.

Attached: 002b2352beef4f3e.jpg (1024x768, 176.68K)

kino

honk honk

Attached: 1639951348232.jpg (640x406, 32.21K)

Western Wheat (1953) 25min. youtu.be/pvGpXRkDGTM

Attached: doug-christie-zundel-canada.jpg (800x445, 61.01K)

SWAT trucks when? If they're not coming, then these faggots can't do shit

Attached: Canadian Revolution 2022 (colorized).gif (600x338, 1.99M)

The (((BBC))) here are reporting that there are only a few hundred people left in the demonstration and most people have gone home. Is this true? Is it winding down?

Take that truckers, you literally protested for NOTHING. The restrictions were about to end anyway, you fucking KKKanadians.

Attached: 1643691116263m.jpg (1024x574, 64.67K)

Fuck off kike

FRESH BREAD FRESH BREAD FRESH BREAD FRESH BREAD FRESH BREAD FRESH BREAD FRESH BREAD FRESH BREAD MOVE HERTE. 1 thread only.

The one in France?

I remember when Macon stranded a bunch of truckers, some of them French, in Britain when he suddenly closed the border to France. Christmas on the M20.

Attached: 20220129_181758.jpg (931x838, 163.7K)

before the day it can help to gather your mind and ground it in the present moment.
one way you can do this is called Toning, basically holding a single note for as long as you can and then taking a deep breath and doing it again.

slow deep breath in through the nose...

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonk.....

Attached: hoonkmei.jpg (570x720, 134.29K)

unacceptable.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-WHRJPlL5g

Attached: bigrig01.jpg (968x646, 69.91K)

>Fuck off kike
No fuck you. It's a genuine question.

its not just restrictions its about fixing our constitution so it can never happen again
no more "notwithstanding clauses"
everyone has rights or nobody has rights

you guys are losing support among the populace. Good job!

no it is bigger than ever more trucks arrive all the time
tomorrow every major city in canada is going to be shut down

Attached: 20210628_095742.jpg (1990x1302, 307.37K)

youtu.be/Km1pJuiQSjc

Chief of police just said "our goal is to end these protests"

Hold the line Boys!

Fake OP eat dick faggot tranny shill

Attached: 39255D1D-B6EC-474A-8A75-0D403E454812.jpg (374x468, 61.9K)

check the timestamps, this thread was first

Take the next one ok? Let's not split up again

Fuck. Off. Kike.

become your own chief, chief
ebay.com/itm/144091692334

Attached: 1617092959061.jpg (1500x1500, 379.46K)

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

MOVE HERE. 1 thread only.

Victoria this weekend! Let Adrian and his whispering sock puppet know we are here!

Attached: 1643949168231.jpg (1086x1280, 313.15K)

Individual rights do not matter in the face of the greater good. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater or go to the grocery store without taking a shower.

Do you trust the BBC to be truthful? It's almost always the complete opposite. Stop giving them clicks.

shils still shidding and farding lmao
its ogre for them
imagine how butthurt antifa is that their faggot "protests" just made the world hate them
once again its up to brave white men to bring freedom to the world

>frog flag VPN
>larping as canadian trucker
demoralization shills not even trying hard

pure myth
i can yell fire anywhere I want
I don't care about you or your life

REPORT THIS GAY SHIT

FRESH BREAD #
FRESH BREAD #

FRESH BREAD #
FRESH BREAD #

FRESH BREAD #
FRESH BREAD #

FRESH BREAD #
FRESH BREAD #

MOVE HERE. 1 thread only.

REPORT THIS GAY SHIT

Care about me or else. We do not tolerate intolerance.

Did the baker hand it off to you? No, he didn't. This is the bread and stop splitting it.

look that they really scared him, well done

Fucking A
Get the fuck to Ottawa
Get the fuck to provincial capitals
Weekend is going to be bigtime

this baker was baker for last few

You're a faggot.

You niggers glow in the dark

Anybody who isn’t a Canadian can FUCK OFF BAKING BREAD IS NOT FUCKING HARD YOU ANTIFA LOSERS

Ahem. Fuck Trudeau. Fuck the jab. Never stop honking.

Attached: B7673768-896B-4ACD-B45D-804702D7460C.jpg (1000x908, 296.4K)

Bottom left red should be "not real communism"

Who wants one?

Attached: 7E0089A9-B99C-4ADC-80BD-0E9FE9C3DA44.jpg (750x453, 213.18K)

You're just jealous you'll never be as manly as Trudeau.

Stop spamming retard. Half this thread is walls of links

Enjoy your last minutes of success leafs. Its fucking over and you will be a punch line again. Used and thrown away like whores. At least whores get a return on investment.

Dude, you can be the next baker for all i care, but we need to stick together and not divided like (((they))) want. Unless you are a shill of course....

So it's because of truckers then, eh? I thought so

Ecuadoranon did hand it over even if the new one’s a bit of a spaz

Attached: 1643981134331.jpg (480x680, 86.83K)

WE CAN WAIT ONE MINUTE WHILE A LOCAL BAKES THE BREAD. WE DO NOT NEED YOU GLOBOHOMO NIGGERS AT FUCKING ALL.
WHAT DON’T YOU KIKES UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

FRESH BREAD #
FRESH BREAD #

FRESH BREAD #
FRESH BREAD #

FRESH BREAD #
FRESH BREAD #

FRESH BREAD #
FRESH BREAD #

MOVE HERTE. 1 thread only.

Attached: 4620A8E6-9593-4E23-A701-D2ABB1B5136D.jpg (374x374, 31.88K)

that cunt's a fucktard bro don't waste your time responding to him

I did not, he appeared out of nowhere

You are not Canadian. Fuck right off and stay in your lane, nigger. Do you understand?

>Don't stop hunking until the emergency powers are gone too. If you don't they'll pull the rug under you, and make it harder to honk.

THIS.

I think we need to take out things like the Emergencies Act (War Measures Act replacement) in Canada and the Patriot Act in America. The government cannot be trusted with emergency powers anymore as they will just invent emergencies.

In multiple disasters the civilian response is faster anyhow.

I went to school in the 90s, the War Measures Act was replaced in 1988 by the Emergencies Act but I don't recall being taught that, just how cool it was that Pierre Elliot Trudeau invoked WMA with "Just watch Me" and being shown clips of Trudeaumania, we should worship that guy cause other people are doing it!

kys you pathetic fuckwit

Ignore that idiot. You efforts over the last few days have been seen and are appreciated.

You antifa losers are all around the globe. All of you reprobates need to get off Any Forums. We do not need you. I don’t want you dividing this house and splitting threads with your speedy kike opportunism.

He posted it first and there’s nothing wrong with this one…

Attached: European Freedom Convoy.png (682x1024, 868.77K)

So it seems, my shill radar is detecting some readings....

Attached: 1643946456352.png (459x352, 293.2K)

During the Siege of Polytech in Hong Kong, a BBC reporter did a live broadcast of students escaping via rope down a bridge, alerting the police and almost getting students kill, got some arrested.

War measure act was repealed. It doesnt exist since 1997

You're a jew with a VPN, I wanted to believe your thread was fine, but no. You're just a fucking faggot.

>we
He's a shill faggot, isn't he?

>Freedom Convoy is technically polling higher than the Liberal Party of Canada right now . A new Abacus Data poll found that 32 per cent of Canadians “have a lot in common with the protesters and how they see things.” That’s not a lot, but the latest Nanos poll had the Liberals polling at just 28.2 per cent if an election were to be held tomorrow. Another interesting takeaway from the Abacus Poll? Of Green Party supporters, 57 per cent are on board with the truckers.

>nothing wrong with antifa losers and jews infiltrating
Nice logic you turboniggercattle thread splitting antifa troon

He did the exact same thing yesterday when the burger was baking.

Attached: 1643901190316.jpg (828x794, 431.47K)

I know you faggots live online. You can’t get the phone out of your clammy palms. You losers make me fucking sick.

Herbs in the options field

>You antifa losers are all around the globe.
Ecuador bro has been baking threads for the last 3 days at least. You call him Antifa. Retard confirmed.

Attached: retarded.gif (327x251, 2.32M)

She’s speaking some dead language I can’t understand. Update?

Canadabros if ya'll pull this off, we can talk about burning the rake for good...

Attached: 1643822329997.png (594x512, 85.21K)

kek he's back
bumping

This is what a house divided looks like, globohomo non-leaf troons.

Attached: 7A1573E0-E0CA-4DE6-89AB-0B0426A217B2.jpg (809x1024, 177.45K)

CHIEF SLOWLY: “we’re going to add 150 officers and make some barricades, oh and we’re going to record everyone’s insurance!”
KEK THEY HAVE NOTHINGGGGG
This is glorious, Bros
He came up with a bunch of word salad to keep the news in residence someone happy but as long as it’s peaceful they still CANT DO SHITTTTT
Fuck it - we’re going to roll 12 deep this weekend just to make a fucking point. My convoy just got a lot bigger

Ignore that dude, you're dropping OC like a champ, I don't know what is problem is.

huh sorry. last bread I saw you asking him to be the next baker but it doesn’t matter now since he’s very particular about
>must be muh leaf baker
I probably saw him some days ago too complaining about ameribro baker.
I’ll stick with your bread

Attached: 9D59E43C-AA13-45E3-ACD1-0B55F096240F.jpg (2000x2000, 755.19K)

PROOF THIS GUY IS A BLATANT SHILL
YOUR NAME FOOLS NO ONE

>You niggers glow in the dark
>Anybody who isn’t a Canadian can FUCK OFF BAKING BREAD IS NOT FUCKING HARD YOU ANTIFA LOSERS

Attached: NPC cant sleep.jpg (1000x1090, 258.78K)

I don’t trust English speaking Ecuadorian jews who steal Canadian bread

i've learned french my whole life but even i tuned out, women behind podiums don't get my attention

>spitting

did you guys ever imagine living to see the government in such fear?

YOU WILL BE NICE!!

Attached: THALMOR.jpg (1264x665, 139.24K)

>mischief

Attached: 1643952226143.png (512x512, 162.13K)

Disregard d and c posts. Ty for your attention

Attached: a32465afd3b1cdb494526123ec8f2220.jpg (600x465, 44.56K)

>(((as a media person)))

Attached: Screenshot (1325).png (897x356, 58.09K)

OKAY, so mods have the ability to move a Any Forums thread to /bant/, is there any way they could combine two threads? Is there a place where we can petition for that function?

I either check the catalog or use the archive site search function first before I post, but sometimes someone else makes the same topic post right before I do.

>I know you faggots live online. You can’t get the phone out of your clammy palms. You losers make me fucking sick.
>Herbs in the options field

Attached: NPC mad 2.png (415x381, 307.45K)

You’re a nobrain no logic gorilla nigger if you have the gall to disagree - that CANADIANS NEED TO BAKE CANADA GENERALS. SWITCH YOUR VPN TO LEAF, CUNTFACE TRANNER

There was a brief moment last January.

Attached: 1609968997013.png (918x808, 791.01K)

>I don’t trust English speaking Ecuadorian jews who steal Canadian bread
What fucking level of retardation are you on man?

This is the original baker. He never handed off baking duties to the 'leaf' who baked the other one.

It’s not even a fair question. I don’t drive a truck I don’t have a lot in common, but I support them.

hahaha bump

Attached: giga.jpg (400x400, 13.92K)

>i've learned french my whole life
So can you confirm that she was talking about being a stuck up, chain-smoking lesbian?

>I don’t trust English speaking Ecuadorian jews who steal Canadian bread

Attached: Trans-Canadian railway.png (1089x1200, 2.78M)

>tfw no candy desk

Attached: tfw.jpg (500x500, 108.2K)

These VPN kikes don’t use leaf flags because they hate the leaf flag. Get it now?