US State Dept: anything we say is proven true by saying it

twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1489361682581315590

This is fucking hilarious. State Department faggot literally keeps telling a reporter "it's proven true because I just said it no other evidence is needed".

Attached: state department our evidence for our allegations is we say so shut the fuck up.jpg (497x678, 85.65K)

Attached: 1643254943828.jpg (500x629, 75.28K)

I could see the frustration in this guys face because he knows that reporter. The reporter knows full well that the DOD doesn't reveal sources and methods. In other words he knew the answer to the question before he asked it. Kikes being kikes. Funny kinda.

That is how the US government has operated for most of its existence. Claim there will be an event that they are likely covertly involved with and imagine your shock that after a few decades the US government will finally admit involvement after calling everyone involved a "conspiracy theorist"

>The vaccine is 100% effective

What's your evidence?

>I just gave it to you

No. You made an allegation

>Yes, that's the evidence

Attached: 1636331254073.jpg (554x554, 43.45K)

>sources and methods
Don’t care. Find new sources and methods. We’re going to need to see that evidence.

wasn't that how the US dragged its people into Vietnam?

>The reporter knows full well that the DOD doesn't reveal sources and methods.
But they at least attribute a report to an entity. Now they're not even assigning accountability. They could just fucking lie. What this indicates to me is that these independent agencies have said
>don't fucking pin that shit on me

i know its funny. I think tis humorous to question the state department.

5 minute video wayyyy too long to send to anyone. 1 minute max or else it's worthless. Don't be like project veritas

>5 minute video wayyyy too long to send to anyone. 1 minute max

Attached: come here you dumb nigger.jpg (658x501, 257.88K)

>OSAMA BIN LADEN JUST CRASHED TWO PLANES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS
OSAMA BIN LADEN JUST CRASHED TWO PLANES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS
>OSAMA BIN LADEN JUST CRASHED TWO PLANES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS

>SADDAM HUSSEIN HAS WMDs!
SADDAM HUSSEIN HAS WMDs!
>SADDAM HUSSEIN HAS WMDs!

>MUAMMAR GADDAFI IS A WARLORD
MUAMMAR GADDAFI IS A WARLORD
>MUAMMAR GADDAFI IS A WARLORD

Wake the fuck up. This government is sending men, women and children on both sides to the butcher for globohomo to sell back to you in the form of transplants, beauty products and food. These people are in cohorts with all world governments under THE CROWN with large families like Rothschilds, Rockefeller trickling down to (((JEWS))) and freemasons, kabbalist, occultist, and deists which are known as THE BROTHERHOOD.

This is just a game for them. I'm fucking sick of it and cannot wait until God has His son Jesus Christ nuke this gay earth for what these humans have done to it.

was he trying to big dick the reporter and basically say "its happening because i SAY its happening" or maybe he has no intention of disclosing his source and is just alluding to that

He's absolutely right, though. Sources must be protected. You have no idea what intelligence gathering actually entails.

Lol. Iraq War WMD 2.0

Now ban pharma money going to news and we may have started clawing back some shred of credibility for the press corp.

BTW the reporter in the video is Matt Lee of the Associated Press and he's been pissing off the State Department for years. There were a number of memorable moments with one Jen Psaki back under Obama when she was the State Department spokesperson.

Kind of. US lied about attack in Gulf of Tonkin. US had already been meddling by helping the South Vietnamese against the North. The ship that was attacked had been spying on the North for months. Attacked by a few ships 2 days before the fake attack on August 4th when the ship said they were attacked again but pilots saw nothing in the air. The captain of the ship said he was wrong about the second attack but the government took the story and ran with it.
Sounds pretty similar to what is happening now with Ukraine of government saying there is a threat and sending forces to try to provoke an attack.

if they have a source, they always go 'undisclosed sources', or 'confidential information gathering' or some such bullshit. this guy's got no source, and your a fag leaf.

>This is fucking hilarious
This is not
History is written by the winners
If Russia will be destroyed over Ukraine all books will contain this line as the justification of attack

Attached: dont_feel.jpg (836x543, 111.01K)

you're the kike for defending the US state department's obvious neocon lies

This is a bigger deal than most people realize. Normies don't understand that the news isnt free and selling ad-time for the products they push is extremely lucrative

Attached: 1642635520442.webm (1038x480, 1.6M)

If the kikes nuke Russia, Russia will nuke the west and the world will thankfully end.

Then what was declassified? If documents and info are declassified that means everyone can see them. If they are only available to the governments eyes, and we just have to take their word for it, nothing is declassified