Are manual labor actually better than deskjob or factory job ?

Or is it a meme ?
Obviously, if all men were to work manually like our ancestors, the world would be a very different place Any Forumsitically.

Attached: MasonryMasterRasse.png (2554x2785, 3.97M)

sometimes. Manual labor can be hard on your body but so is sitting down all day

Attached: dyke.jpg (720x884, 64.29K)

My life got twisted upside down a few years ago and now I do manual work as a hobby and my old hobby became my desk work.

Started programming as a hobby and now do fullstack for an international company

As a hobby i build houses and furniture for homeless people with some frens

No, I work manual labor and it sucks. The only plus is it keeps you in shape but I could just have an office job and work out in my free time.

The modern man works longer hours than a fuedal serf doesn't get paid nearly enough so why bother either way.

If you haven't already your number 1 goal should be to achieve F.I.R.E through investments. And you don't even need that much to do it just 10 to 20k could see you earning more in a single day than the average wagie.

I wanna sniff the alpha males pits

>the modern man works more than a serf

This is complete revisionist bullshit

Working 50 hours a week sending emails and making phone calls in a comfy office =\= as working 30-40 hours a week in hard labor

You are quite literally falling for commie propaganda you complete dipshit

Now I’m not saying we can’t change working culture in the modern west but you do not have it worse off than a serf

Fucking crybaby bullshit

I posted in this thread before and got some good replies
>work concrete
>not union job (my mistake)
>60 hour work week
>sleep on Sunday
>no free time
>repetitive movement bad for the body
>gas station food 3 times a day every day except Sunday
>everyone's always grumpy and retarded
Pros
>lots of money because you don't have time to spend it, could be good for people who can't handle money well
>typically you can keep to yourself and have 1-2 conversations over the entire day
>can keep you in shape if you don't fuck up your body
Vs desk job
>easy
>good pay
>talk to boss once a month or less
>I'm "working" right now as I type this
>being better than mediocre means you can do whatever you want
>pc gamers (the lot of you) have a substantially easier time being better than everyone else production wise
>tons of free time

if what you say was possible the world wouldnt be so fucking fat
you wont have free time after 8 hours sitting in your cubicle trying to fight off sleep you will just want your corn syrup drink and burger and go home

I saw a blond girl doing landscaping yesterday, was quite impressed.

Based commie destroyer

I used to do manual labor but then I realized it's not for me since I'm a turbo manlet and had to use a ladder for fucking everything. Getting paid under the table was great though.

I've worked office jobs in the past and I kept in shape. As long as you don't eat like a fucking retard and try and at least do some exercise it's easy.

Are you just coping because that is what happened to you ? Are you fat?

>'just use a bunch of other systems either divined by jews or by robber barons who sold out to jews to win'
>'trust me goy'

Investing is retarded unless you actually own the shit you are dumping money into, like land or a dwelling or a physical good. Stocks and lolcoins are just betting, which is gambling, thus kikery and degenerate.

Also, if you think you work more now than feudal peasantry did, you are propigator golems and also need to go, permanently.

>ve worked office jobs in the past
>flag
Tell about how you eat bread and milk for lunch

meme, life expectancy of said guy is 40 years

Any of these jobs are hell with faggot tranny overlords whipping you to create the gay empire faster. The most taxing jobs can be a joy when it’s just bros getting shit done and kicking ass to keep women and minorities in their place.

The soft handed intellectual homosexuals are by and far the greatest threat to the White Race.
They are fully jewish in thought and action, the antithesis of an Aryan

I work an office job right now. Shit is easy as fuck and I have 7 1/2 hours to do whatever the fuck I want every business day. Not everyone's a complete bitch like you

Depends

If you can get a job that you genuinely enjoy, find value in, and also stay fit and healthy in that's great. Many of those jobs are blue collar jobs.

depends where you end up, there's plenty of manual labor jobs that you still get fat and lazy at like mine, the key is having the right equipment. If you're stuck doing everything by hand then you're at a dead end broke job. I think the main appeal of manual labor is being able to go outside, a nice day and fresh air really elevates the mood. The skies in my state are always beautiful, always a good show.

Attached: 1640732229320.jpg (768x1024, 152.03K)

>shoulder hair
what the fuck?

Fucking low T hairless zoomers

If you enjoy manual labor AND you make good money (probably from owning your own business--in which case you probably have other people doing a fair amount of the manual labor on your payroll) then sure. otherwise, no, you're literally expending more energy making less money in most cases.

>I work manual labor and it sucks
That's because you are a vagina

>i build houses and furniture for homeless people
Where do they put it

Attached: 1551219231221.jpg (550x503, 39.09K)

in their houses you dipshit

I prefer trade work far more than the shitty desk job I had when I was 17.

> Be 25 year old deskjob
thats literally me right at this moment

I have it. It sucks, uncomfortable af. I shave it when I can.

As far as I understand people that work blue collar manual labor jobs get absolutely wrecked physically, bad back, bad knees, always hurting by the time they are in their 50s. they call it "hitting the wall"