Is There Such A Thing As A Good Jew?

Any Forums, what are some """good jews""", jews you respect, or jews you think should be permitted to live freely and unharrassed in minecraft?

Attached: Bobby_Fischer_1972.jpg (1488x1983, 458.61K)

My wife. Thats it I guess.

Is Ukraine really just New Khazaria?

You kidding, right? Fischer is the whole reason critics of Jews are labelled as "schizo." Bobby was a gaslighting campaign. There are no good Jews.

Attached: bobby fischer - successful gaslighting campaign behavior.png (749x228, 18.37K)

the jew who made the twilight zone. legend

bobby was a legend. the best chess player ever and it still makes china and russia seethe. i doubt you've watched any of his older interviews. he's as normal as any pol poster you queer.

Attached: 1609298085320.jpg (1024x1287, 182.05K)

Always has been.

Attached: 1556136531330.jpg (1920x2600, 3.47M)

chess skill doesnt make a kike good, especially not one who LARPed as schizo as part of a gaslighting campaign

Attached: bobby fischer - successful gaslighting campaign 3.png (816x258, 24.33K)

>chess skill doesnt make a kike good, especially not one who LARPed as schizo as part of a gaslighting campaign
found the jew zog boot licker.

Attached: 1596291291408 (1).jpg (1024x948, 166.67K)

anglo doesn't have the permission to determine who is good and who is bad

ad hominem isn't an argument. Bobby Fischer is the SOLE reason kikes are able to get away with gaslighting their critics today.

there are no good jews.

Attached: bobby fischer - successful gaslighting campaign 5.png (784x352, 33.11K)

>let me post this screenshot of some butthurt jew who didn't like bobby
lol give link to whatever trash you plucked that from jew boy

>Fischer is the whole reason critics of Jews are labelled as "schizo."
No. Critics of jews are labelled as schizos because jews control the media and are thus able to influence public opinion.
>Quora
Die.

>were there any "bad" nazis
of course any group large enough contains all kinds.

>ad hominem isn't an argument. Bobby Fischer is the SOLE reason kikes are able to get away with gaslighting their critics today.
>one person is the reason jews act this way
you're low iq for sure nigger brains.
I bet you have no idea who uncle Hadrian the roman emperor is and what he did to jews.

Attached: 1606776426115.jpg (2400x2116, 1020.84K)

just google
>why was bobby fischer antisemitic

Attached: bobby fischer - successful gaslighting campaign 2.png (819x320, 25K)

>jews totally dont play character roles!

Attached: dailystormer redpill 2.jpg (1500x1500, 1.66M)

this jew really wants me to google some media jews opinon on bobby lol. i've already done my research kiddo. that jew poster should off himself

Attached: 1602271446147.jpg (564x795, 62.36K)

>i've already done my research
then cite your sources

Attached: bobby fischer - successful gaslighting campaign 4.png (812x404, 37.84K)

That guy with the little hat testifying to Senator Johnson about the deadly "vaccines" seems pretty alright. Who the hell knows what his real angle is though.

What you're saying is completely retarded. Do you think Bobby Fischer was the first conspiracy theorist? Because he wasn't people who name the jew are labelled "schizos" because it is considered a conspiracy theory, and all conspiracy theorists are seen the same way.

the whole jews bad thing stems from protected classes. the moment the bad ones can't hide behind a shield anymore the herd gets slimmed down to the good ones real quick.

post a few people who were labelled as schizo for "naming the jew" before bobby fischer

cite sources when this jew doesn't even cite his own. post literal opinon tweets from some random website. i love that you jews are scared and bobby still scares you. enjoy nigger. in time what Hadrian did will happen again. for sure

Attached: 1623272724733.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

Didn't he advocate to put millions of Jews to death and put the rest into concentration camps until they "learn decency, learn to work and accept Christ"? What are you even on about

>jews you respect
Anyone who manages to achieve his aims is respectable, no matter how hostile he is to me. Plenty of jews are respectable in that sense.
>or jews you think should be permitted to live freely and unharrassed in minecraft
No. Insofar as they perceive themselves as jews or in any way "other" compared to goyim they cannot be allowed to exist. You can respect an enemy but he's still an enemy and must be annihilated.

bobby fischer is probably the best chess player ever. I don't think he was schizo. I think he was OCD, and all of his problems stem from that. I think he might have been a deeply closeted gay man as well.

He said outrageous things so that people would leave him alone and stop bothering him, especially about chess, a game he grew to hate.

I think bobby Fischer would have been much more valuable as a computer programmer instead of a chess player.

wasted digits on a completely retarded take. Bobby is /our/jew and you’re the fucking schizo

Yes there are, just like any group of people. However, their history of (not necessarily unfounded) oppression, their culture of arrogance, elitism and love of money makes them more susceptible to corruption and subversion more than other races I believe. The closest group that commits the same acts of subversion are communists, which is not a race but an invention of corrupt satanic Jews.

But there are Jews who have made great contributions to science, philosophy, economics and medicine. Even today there are Jews who can recognize that JESUS indeed IS the Messiah and repent and accept Him as their Lord and Saviour. There are Jews on our side against globalism and their satan-worshipping talmudic brethren.

Bobby is only damaging as he is so naturally schizo. His behaviour was not an op, he was legit insane. Probably some latent schizophrenia fro Ashkenazim genes. Unfortunate, but he ultimate behaviour of the Jews will show them for what they are in time, you don't need pristine behaviour from the anti-semites to achieve this.
>Sole reason
You reckon we could all be openly anti-semitic if Bobby had never been born?

Based, he fucking new and rose above his own nature. His attacks on America were harsh but many were deserved.

Yes, David Cole for example
Anyone who unironically tells you that we want to kill all jews is a false flagger plant who knows nothing about natsoc and wants to give us bad rep

Attached: 5DF5495A-D37B-47ED-9E80-00E90C4F68B6.jpg (1280x958, 312.85K)

Henry Ford, Hitler, Roald Dahl, Ezra Pound

>jews control media
>a based jew who was known genius calls out the jew
>jews in media bash said jew to protect other jews
simple as. anyone who disagrees is retarded and should kill themselves. like the jew who will probably respond to this with another tweetcap of some jews opinon lol.

Attached: 1597941046950.png (1194x1412, 654.56K)

He was also openly anti-American and celebrated 9/11.. which was a Mossad operation. Do you think Americans will accept his opinion on kikes if he's celebrating 9/11 and acting like a schizo? Fuck off and don't be an idiot. Shits all an act.

>if you expose the kikes youre a schizo!
ahhh the fischer effect

Attached: bobby fischer - successful gaslighting campaign.png (843x558, 38.42K)

Which of those were gaslighted as schizo?

everyone who posts here is basically antiamerican and sees 9/11 as jew shit. you aren't changing any opinions here jew boy. you're bad at your job.

Attached: 45857575.jpg (1024x1024, 190.53K)

I would generally say no, but to my surprise, Stephen Miller never stabbed Trump in the back and remains staunchly anti-immigration.

>sees 9/11 as jew shit
Fischer celebrated 911. And you didn't even attempt to answer my question.

Hitler definitely was. Most people aren't aware of the others' anti semitism, but nor are they aware of Fischer's, and if they were told about their views on kikes, they would have the same reaction.

Bobby Fischer disavowed any claim to Jewish identity and to be honest I think we should go along with it given he has done more to name the kike under his own name than anyone else I can think of.

you’re a fucking kike. why do you think your literal who quote screenshots validate anything that you say?

>kikes are good
lol who are you trying to convince? yourself?

Attached: thanks allies.jpg (678x960, 151.69K)

show me where jews gaslit hitler as schizophrenic and not a racist anti-semite. give examples of his gaslighting.

Because he was saying the jews completely took over the US and weren't hiding anymore (this was during the Clinton administration). Guess what, he was right too

i celebrate it too nigger. it's a joke and jews know that. lucky larry is still laughing.

Attached: jew.jpg (552x847, 329.06K)

>i celebrate a mossad operation
fuck off kike

>show me where jews gaslit hitler as schizophrenic
Pic related.

Attached: file.png (795x218, 42.55K)

you're the kike bro. I don't go alone with jew states of america any longer. it's all jew shit. post more of your jew screenshots

Attached: zog.jpg (643x511, 73.44K)

Henry Ford next.

May he rest in peace

>i celebrate a mossad operation but YOURE THE REAL KIKE!
stay defeated.