HAPPENING: NEW CONVOY IN QUEBEC CITY

THEY'RE SPREADING. WHERE IS PEDEAU? EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE BLOCKADED SOON AND LEAF GROCERY PRICES WILL LITERALLY GO TO INFINITE.

IDS HABBUNING

twitter.com/randyhillier/status/1489425406218448904

Attached: 2346dsfg346sdfg.png (740x692, 157.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pgscWWsLWlg
twitter.com/randyhillier/status/1489425406218448904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice.

Attached: 1643691116263m.jpg (1024x574, 64.67K)

thank god... i hope they listen, time is up , this shit needs to end

EXACTLY.

Attached: 20220129_181758.jpg (931x838, 163.7K)

>fringe minority
>unacceptable views
do we tolerate them?

Attached: FKo4_aOWYAE6K_d.jpg (443x345, 16.66K)

Those 100 trucks are racist, transphobic vehicles of violence. They are also anti-furry.

fucken boomer needs to spellcheck his tweets

This needs to start happening worldwide.
Especially in Austria

Weird how he fucked a twelve-year-old, but nobody mentions it anymore

Why allow one dickhead whose working with China to fuck your entire country up? Do you really need Justin Treadu's permission to operate without Justin Treadu? Just strip him of his title forcibly and go back to normal for fucks sakes.

Attached: 1642722766876.gif (225x225, 594.32K)

Whats the story behind that? I didnt know that about him

Lend our trucker friends your power

youtu.be/pgscWWsLWlg

Attached: 1637677649551.jpg (1024x1024, 91.52K)

If it was going to happen worldwide it needed to happen days ago
Most Five Eyes nations are going to be on full alert now ready to put a stop to any attempt to do it on their turf, ESPECIALLY because it's working so well in Canada

I feel so bad for those poor fuckers. I read that their justice system is structured in such a way that they can't legally challenge the mandate until its enforced? Mental.

heading down to sarnia with some boys to bring supplies and some cash to keep the wheels of justice lubricated

this cant happen worldwide this can only happen in a country like rural canada or the US midwest where people are still living independently
pretty much all of europe is urbanized.. you dont have farms like we do, just big corporate plots of land worked by immigrant labour

Trust me they have farms in Europe. And trucks.

>twitter.com/randyhillier/status/1489425406218448904
Ottawa police to make announcement at 9 am EST,

It doesn't need to just end, our leaders and the media need to stand trial in court for their crimes against our rights and for their blatant corruption in support of big pharma.

Bumps in trucker threads are now called honks
> HONK

the farms arent owned by farmers
they needed north american farm boys to rescue them in WWII
europeans are weak and domesticated and have been for centuries
you will see absolutely 0 resistance over there
they are sitting around waiting for the USA to come free them again, but that USA doesn't exist anymore

>twitter.com/randyhillier/status/1489425406218448904

General Strike.

Create new strategies for each environment.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Are you retarded? There have been massive riots and protests across Europe for months. Americans and Canadians have been picking thier asses the whole time.

The truck think is the first thing that worked with actually (relatively) few people.

And Russia beat Germany…with the help of American money and equipment. The rest were a sideshow.

Read a book.