DEAD FROM COVID!

Unfuckingbelievable! Dr John Campbell has passed away. Don't worry it'll hit the wire as soon as his family are notified.

Attached: Campbell.jpg (1280x720, 148.67K)

fuck off prove it

f&g

fay and gake

Masked black cat doing the one eye symbol next to the window lol. Also cat named Winston=33 lol

John campbell is a fake play on names camping the bell. He’s just a Jew Freemason deceiver to trick the dumb minded person to take the vaccine.

fake news

Redpill whites

Nonsense, slow day huh chaim?

He was vaxxed lol

I get that he's pro vaxx and all that but he's been a pretty decent source of information. He's one of many that I regularly listen to. While he tends to side with the narrative, he does push back against some of the logic behind government actions.
I don't always agree with him but I do think he means well

He’s showing you an unlucky black cat because he is an evil sellout pusher.

Why lie like this? Our flag really should never be truster. Ever.

literally streamed one hour ago

Well, I wouldn't wish it but nurse John literally shills the vaccines in every fucking video so...

Yes goyim, listen to another goyim on how you can kys.
Burger Education.

That goes for geopolitics as well. We are the bad guys. Maybe not compared to what China would unleash in the distant future, but as of right now we are a globohomo empire.

>Dr John Campbell has passed away.
Don't believe you, how are you in the know before his fambley?

liars should be permabanned from the internet

john campbellend is a gigagoy that foes the work of the jew and has helped perpetuate the lies of the scamdemic and shill for the furfag tranny genetic jew jabs

all for his peasants pittance of jewtube shekels

fuck him

Hello. Dr John Campbell here. This is not true. I am very much alive and well. Please get vaccinated.

>Our flag
you aren't fooling anybody rabbi

Attached: 1622852225683.png (712x615, 566.45K)

cannot stand this faggot
hope he gets some visitors from people who's family died from the jab