Sad Day

Lads, it is with a heavy heart that I come here to blogpost. While here in the Midwest we're buried in ice and snow, my wife is on her way to babysit some of the grandbabies.

The Daughter will be her way to the hospital for a D&C. 2nd trimester. This would have been her 4th and (our) 9th Towheaded Grandchild.

Against her wishes and better judgement she just got her booster to satiate her healthcare employer. Her husband and children are still z28-310. She did it for her family and it may have cost her having more.

We're brokenhearted. And now the wife is driving through this shit (she's more than capable and her vehicle is sturdy) to watch over and console the siblings. Fuck, we'd already started prep on their house for the newb.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x340, 76.91K)

The baby died? What was the reason given?

None yet. Other than "Something went wrong"

Red Green was arrested for raping a little boy last year.

False.

That's sad. A shame you or your ilk will do nothing about it.

We've know for generations that medicine that binds to the ace and aces receptors kills babies.

Attached: 1643867159581.png (605x845, 91.9K)

Like father, like son; just took us a few generations to catch up to you.

Attached: 1604267171332.png (682x446, 395.83K)

My condolences GrandAnon. Still at least you got four out of her. That’s way above average. Be thankful for what you have not craving for what you don’t.

Also it’s good you’re close to your extended family because - and this comes from a place of deep care and concern - there’s a nontrivial chance your Vaxxed family members may be dead inside the next two years.

Be strong. Be stoic for your family who will look to you as a rock amidst the storm. Remember who did this to you.

Attached: 994671AF-983B-4974-BD87-7C802E77F721.jpg (618x800, 372.75K)

>no u
shut up, faggot. Do something with them guns you keep fellating yourself over.

my heartfelt condolences, i offer my prayer in these hard times

Wouldn't count it, these things seem to take awhile. Besides, like every western nation today, the population is so brainwashed that even if they overthrew the government, they'd create a system that'd be only slightly less cucked then the one we have now.

Yes

No refunds

stop getting vaxxed you brainless animals

goyim moment

I hope your family pulls through these tough times user. We are living in times of universal deceit, there is no getting around it. All one has to do is look around, and watch the masses attack those of integrity and honor. To speak the truth in this age is truly a revolutionary act. All institutions have been compromised, and the social contract in the west is all but shattered. Take solace in the fact that you still have loved ones surrounding you. I wish you well.

Thank you canukanon

FAUCI

Always terrible when that happens. It's even worse when it's out right murder. Fuck the Government. Be well user.

Thank you. We have a fallback plan and after age 8 the lessons taught to the youngins are actually applied. The 10 year old granddaughter in this family is a

sorry for your family's loss user

Thank you Brother.

>2 MOA
Nice. Girls tend to be pretty good at that sort of thing when they're young.

Haha. My and mine are ready and prepared. The time is not yet right, we will not martyr ourselves but the full armor of God (and offensive bits) are in all of our closets ready, waiting, and DOPE.

When the time comes, I won't look outside family, as we're all trained up.