You will never drive landyacht

>you will never drive landyacht
>this type of vehicle not gonna produce

Attached: LINCOLN-Continental-5743_2.jpg (1024x768, 132.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2003/LAW/10/03/ctv.tankleff.trial/
hyundai.com/worldwide/en/company/newsroom/hyundai-motor-pays-tribute-to-original-grandeur-flagship-sedan-with-heritage-series-ev-resto-mod-0000016755
youtu.be/io_cqBj6pRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all I see is a gas guzzler that kills the environment

should i fucking care ?

Attached: schilter.jpg (2048x1536, 1.07M)

It's sucha an ugly vehicle.

Throw a diesel in that bad boy and you got yourself a real car that doesn’t destroy your wallet

Land yachts were awesome back in the 80s. Could fit all your friends safely ensconced in tons of American steel as you partied down the highways. Had a kid from my high school (who was actually innocent) accused of murdering his parents because they gave him the Lincoln instead of the Caddy he wanted.

Should I import an old impala from the states?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (512x341, 49.52K)

Based Caddy lover

It looks clunky and boxy, if I had to get a vehicle that was that blocky with sharp angles I would just get a van.

I took my driver's test in this.

Attached: 1984_oldsmobile_eighty-eight.jpg (939x626, 150.98K)

That coupe is hot, the Impala sedan just didn’t have great lines. I preferred the old Novas over the Impala but if you can get that specimen then do it.

Peak American automobile

I've been driving used luxury cars for 10 years. They depreciate horrifically because rich people just want the newest model.

Pic related is the Aryan man's choice

Attached: 1634845705802.jpg (275x183, 10.11K)

Exactly. Chuds can live their dreams in video games but not real life

I wish Hyundai would actually produce this. The only electric car I would consider buying.

Attached: heritage series grandeur.png (1120x745, 592.34K)

Marty had style. He was also a nerdy little kid who did 17 years in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. cnn.com/2003/LAW/10/03/ctv.tankleff.trial/

>They depreciate horrifically because rich people just want the newest model.

Yup, Cadillac and Lincoln cars depreciate about 65% in 5 years

I took mine in one of these.

Attached: cc.jpg (2310x1268, 2.01M)

God I love big land yachts. Much better design than the pussy shit we have nowadays other than like a few cars

Never owned a Merc but I did have a Saab 900 Turbo and a BMW 540 in regards to Euro cars preferred the 900. I much prefer Japanese cars still have a ‘91 RX-7 Turbo in the garage.

What is this handsome vehicle? Tell me more, leaf.

Looks like the old Mazda Luce too.

1st generation granduer is still running around in seoul if you saw granduer old number plate from 80s you're really lucky

hyundai.com/worldwide/en/company/newsroom/hyundai-motor-pays-tribute-to-original-grandeur-flagship-sedan-with-heritage-series-ev-resto-mod-0000016755

Are you in SK? What’s the Mazda rotary scene like there?

The Hyundai Grandeur EV concept looks pretty fucking cool. I think box cars should return. Ofc they don't necessarily need to be electric.

youtu.be/io_cqBj6pRE

Attached: 1643979591742.jpg (850x445, 165.22K)

thanks fren

Guy I went to school with had pic related.
We removed all the seats, installed a single bucket seat for the driver and replaced the rest of the seats with beanbags.
It was like going down the road in your living room.

Attached: delta 14-88.jpg (309x163, 6.68K)

Mazda doesn't selling here nobody knows that brand here except car geeks

Do you still have the Dorito in it?

Yep. T04z turbo, FMIC, Blitz BOV, water/meth injection all on standalone ECU.

Thanks.

Buy a modern one.

Attached: aurus-senat.jpg (1020x648, 60.38K)

What do I need a big pile of Detroit junk like that up here in the mountains? Gas guzzler and can't corner for shit.

Attached: 1641553318839.jpg (630x630, 57.95K)