Software developers of Any Forums

How do you cope in an industry so pozzed?

Attached: 5hbnfco6p5381.jpg (640x853, 103.44K)

Shooting yourself if you’re in it?

im an autogynephile i make 100k and corssdress from my room everyday.
im a coder

Most direct it inward and drink lots of alcohol. Better to find a non-pozzed employer (they do exist, though rare).

>wears socks to hide its big manly feet and manly legs
Kek

I’m the director and I don’t tolerate pozzed bullshit in my department.
The actual skilled developers are all against the SJW elements.

There's no such thing as non-pozzed normies. All that differs is their level of indoctrination.

Devs think they hold some key to magic even though they wait for Epic/Unreal to make engines for their sandbox trash

The laptop class will get the rope

Also the bantz will never stop, troops can't Morse code

Attached: 1643293834702.gif (320x231, 2.19M)

I'd rather put a fucking bullet in my head than be a software developer. What a shitty occupation.

It's why they all are one of two phenotypes and always watch cartoons

I don't...i want to kms every day i write another line of code. But, the money will soon be enough to start a farm in the countryside and start a guitar making business, just gotta grit the teeth a bit more, and i'll be out of this hellhole.

Regularly remind myself of how most people are compliant to narratives because it helps them understand their position in the herd.

Attached: 77E81AF6-D698-4BF6-8389-7F5EDF383EA8.jpg (720x720, 64.3K)

I got a CS degree to make lots of money. Then I went back to construction because it's not worth it.

Attached: 1627753935429.gif (600x600, 2.56M)

They do the first 41% of the coding, then we have to clean up the mess

be a shame if one of these trannies leaked their ip

it's comfy and ease to get laid plus i dont care about politics lol just be normal irl

The trannies ones are unironically the best coders. As long as it codes well i could care less

I learned software development alone in my grandmother's basement. I create my own applications for illegal and nefarious reasons. Fuck the state and fuck trannys.

This. Most devs turn into alcoholics to cope.
>t. Senior Dev / Architect

No one will ever care about your buttfucking fetish

Undermine them from within and steal their money in the form of paychecks.