Are they all that bad?

Are they all that bad?

I mean aren't they better than majority of western women in 2022? I feel like she wouldn't rush on social media 24/7 hunting down BBC etc

Attached: muslim-woman.jpg (700x464, 59.66K)

>I feel like she wouldn't rush on social media
You have never met any diaspofag then.

No, we call them subhuman for a reason

Are you dumb or what?
Hijabis are obnoxious cunts who are obsessed with social media and image

why do you think most of them have lip incetions and other plastic surgeries?

Attached: muslima.webm (672x848, 1.04M)

Redpill white normies about non-white sex crimes

Attached: 0_ncr_MGA-250122train2.jpg (810x539, 40.97K)

>No, we call them subhuman for a reason
They're taking over Hellas because Greeks returned to ass fucking and spit on the Cross.

what is your obsession with nigger dick?

Don't care if they're good or bad, they need to fuck off.

Lol they only dress that way because the men in their society make them do it because
A) Their men are rapists
B) They know that women will be whores otherwise
Muslim women in America always become degenerate lefties

Some are pretty thicc desu. Made for BAC (Big Austrian Cock)

Attached: d2389284334809df89d606bf65efc438.jpg (576x1024, 72.71K)

Austrian BVLL

Die.

They are really bad. Their demands are never-ending. They aren't whores and are probably virgins when you marry them but they are unbearable and will never give you peace of mind. They are also nearly 100% vaxxed and fell for the covidpozz.

the women? oh they're ok generally
unfortunately they tend to come with a bunch of men attached

Her entire extended family will know ever minute detail about your personal life too and they will leverage it against you.

I dated a Palestinian girl once. She was drop dead gorgeous, had a thick ass and hairy pussy and she was always horny but holy shit she wouldn't shut up. Constantly saying something when I put on my headphones she would call her mom and spend hours talking on the phone. I totally understand why you guys hit them from time to time

Arab women are the worst
They also become complete cock sucking whores the moment they move abroad

Absilute whores for white cock mate. Pakis need to bait our slags there's open legs willingly.

Its very weird with them, here they are on the cusp of becoming whores. They have instagram, snap, etc, and have thousands of followers but they don't fuck guys because our society is still structured in such a way that if its discovered that they're non-virgins, they lose access to marriage with high-value men. This will probably change soon which will remove their only redeeming quality, making them the absolute worst women on earth.

To clarify I don't talk to people that much anymore but as of 4-5 years ago even the biggest beta liberal cuck faggots would openly tell me they'd never marry a non-virgin. Of course the diaspora in the west is a different story and they can just instantly be written-off as craven whores.

Attached: 1639688967371.webm (576x1024, 1.18M)

>Arab women are the worst

Attached: 660.png (600x600, 177.1K)