NEW MEME IDEA

I was on FB reading some comments on the freedom convoy page and a boomer was angry that he had to join the group again because it was close for the fourth time. He decided to call it Fascistbook and it made me wonder what we could meme about that. Me and my friends call FB Kikebook and youtube Jewtube but that new name give me an idea for great meme potential. I suck with making meme but I did those 3 to give you an idea of what we could meme into reality to redpill normies. Feel free to create your own!

Attached: Fascistbook.jpg (1200x616, 152.86K)

Attached: Fascisttube.jpg (984x450, 94.7K)

and the last one I made. They love to call us nazi when they are the one censoring and pushing fascisms on us.

Attached: Fascistter.jpg (1200x628, 107.13K)

well maybe the idea is shit but my meme sure are. I hope an user will have some motivation to do high quality meme of that idea. I'm not gonna self bumb my thread all day

Dude, get off the internet. Get off social media. Stop trying to make memes or own the Libz or whatever the fuck you’re doing. You don’t socialize much irl and it shows

Took me 15 min at work to do, I'm just sick of the hypocrisy and wanted to share an idea. I do socialize a lot but my English sucks when I try to express my idea in your language. I'm paid to do absolutely nothing so I try to have some fun.

This thread is boomer as fuck holy shit. I've haven't browesed Any Forums in ages. Have boomers taken over the board?

thanks for making me feel old user, my father is a boomer

you will never be a woman

Attached: George-Michael-privacy-software-1.png (1368x766, 370.64K)

Lmao
>Socially retarded
>Broken english
>Leaf
You are a pajeet, aren't you?

I live my life in french, I practice my english here with you user and I know how to use a toilet since I'm 2.

>attacking the left from a leftist frame

how many fucking times do you need to be told it this. this does not fucking work.

As long as its shutting up right wingers its not fascism.
Fascism is ring wing censoring leftists by definition.
Its like calling youtube racist tube if they banned white people on sight you cant be racist against white people therefore its not racism to ban whites.

Haha le funny poo in a loo meme.
Dude, go outside and socialize. You are making a fool of yourself. You are honestly pathetic and I feel sorry for you. If you can't even socialize correctly with a bunch of autists on an anime forum, your real life must suck. Not even people here like you and we have a really, really low bar. Please leave. Thank you.
/thread

This thread is the most based thread on Any Forums. Fascism is gay.

Kill yourself subhuman
All those compagnies are jewish not muh fascist you absolute mongrel

Attached: 1643976641132.jpg (515x484, 49.38K)

>frog
>toilet
nice try

You're retarded, and you have no idea what fascism is.
>t. fascist

Attached: 495px_godwin.jpg (350x423, 65.75K)

Any Forums users are too npc to understand this even when given plenty of examples daily.
They will over and over try to point out a leftists hypocrisy like the leftist cares about being fair.

Fascist have a policy, they don't just follow anything for money. Remember that those are ads selling companies that want to maximize profit by removing ads that feel others uncomfortable. Question is only why is it uncomfortable and question is why those people even exist. They were created, they were imported, now they aren't comfortable when you say your right wing things.

He is 100% a rice nigger. With us leaf posters there is a high probability it’s always a gook

Kys fed

Redpill whites

No you absolute donut

The only way to make this shit better is to make people get off social media. Your inevitable failure of a forced meme is making fun of social media while requiring people to be on social media to see it. That’s like owning a Ford F-150 and doing video reviews and writing articles of how evil Ford is. Or buying Smith & Wesson guns and tshirts and talking about how much you hate them. Yes, let’s get people to use Twitter and Facebook to talk about how awful Facebook and Twitter are.

Newsflash, there is a world outside of the 10 internet websites you probably use. And when you use a product for free, you aren’t the consumer, you’re the product. Right now they have a profile on you, and that profile says you’re a mid 20s-30s neurotic Canadian male who spends too much time on the internet and political horse shit.

Stop using these websites all together. Don’t give a shit what they do, you want to meme something? Meme Silicon Valley into fucking Kmart or Sears