Why is it men who are always based?

joe rogan, jordan peterson, james o keef, canadian truckers, timcast etc., wtf happened to women? are they just a breeding tool? feminism? fat acceptance? mostly are women.. wtf wrong with these meats?

Attached: 272665239_364432465036817_8417215286200110535_n_0.jpg (800x1000, 61.88K)

No, sometimes they clean things too

oh yeah i forgot that one

Women can't build a character and stick to it like men do, mate. They're evolved to prioritise the group's feelings first, their personality changes in accord to what's "trendy". It is what it is.

>joe rogan, jordan peterson,timcast
kek, none of these faggots as based.

I know a based woman.
Her name starts with A.
She is the antithesis of Greta

someone made a brilliant post about women building their views on consensus rather than logic. Its that.

None of these men are based in the eyes of Any Forums because they aren't publicly goose-stepping and calling for the death of all kikes

women don't form opinions they form attachments

Attached: retards.jpg (1033x1280, 119K)

you considering these men as based?

you think women are just about feminism
+ you thinking feminism is just about fat acceptance?

your brain is very tiny. please leave the internet

How to be based according to /pol
> Become a public figure
> Call for an actual holocaust
> Get completely ostracised by the kike media
???
> Profit.
Subversion ffs, boys. Take a page from the enemy's book.

Show flag, reddit spacing tranny bigger kike

I mean men are responsible for all the wars
what is logical about 9.11?
what is logical about afghanistan?
men commit most of the crimes
what is logical about about raping?
what is logical about human trafficking?
what is logical about fucking a mens ass in prison?

>taking wife out to eat
>stop to get my phone screen protector replaced
>the lady at the kiosk takes forever, doesn't know what she's doing
>has to go over to the next kiosk over for help
>me: next time ill just go over there lol
>wife: always pick the place with a male owner not some dumb bitch

It's just white women OP. Take the yellow pill.

Joes are based here in the PH too.

Can you articulate normally?

timcast :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jordan Peterson is not based. Joe Rogan is semi-based.

Peterson worked for Soros and the UN. He's a globalist shill. Simple as. The rest are okay.

The only based dudes I know of are doug stanhope and Tim Dillon. Both are professional court jesters. Let that sink in... No one else in my 34 years of living has said anything profound or inspiring. Least of all the faggots you listed OP.

Women don't have integrity or morals, they know they can just spread their legs for survival

Thats like looking at something the government did and saying all men did that

So? I've worked for insurance companies and banks but I'm not a kike

Women are literally retards. Not a single women of note in philosophy or science, or anything for that matter lol.

Women are by majority agreeable so they as a whole will not elevate women that go against the narrative like men do even if they agree with them and men are too coomer brained to be genuine supporters of them thus tarnishing their chance to be taken seriously at any point
Case in point 30% of the canadian truckers are women, the wives and daughters are also there with the truckers but we hear nothing of them because they either get fetishized or demonized in ways the males are not.

Attached: 13792783904346.png (856x557, 540.38K)

women don't focus on bigger issues. they are incredibly selfish as it is their nature. they care about what affects them personally in their day-to-day lives, and value social acceptance above much else. they know their value is their wombs and this is what they care about. women need to be lead. men need to lead. parasitic banking groups need to be eliminated.

only men understand how shit society is

Attached: ceobased.webm (1124x630, 1.85M)

women are cute & lovely but utterly retarded. they shouldn't run anything and are -aside from extreme rare cases- never even closed to being based

Only reason why those women are with truckers is because they're literally their fucking wives girlfriends and daughters

Good luck finding 1 based woman who's partner is also not based

women were always unbased

Attached: adam.png (1277x718, 1.86M)

I protect the women in my life because I'm a man and not a faggot. I train and become strong because I am a man and that is what I must do.

Umm, always has been?

The weakest white "men" choose non whites women's because they are weak. There is no virtue in producing pathetic offspring like Elliot Rodgers

their agreeablenes leads to some serious problems once you have them into politics

> uh sure i think gays are normal and should have same rights!
> muh poor refugees
> yes i agree jews are a religion and equal like everyone else

men invented governments..
men are responsible for all the shit
men dont deserve to call themselfs as logical. nothing about the way how they rule and govern the world is logical and rational

rogan loves boy cock

Attached: briana banks.jpg (900x400, 130.28K)

If you can make a political ideology be based around virtue signalling, have wealthy men finance it and have a handsome man lead it women will start following it even if it's Nazism

This happened to Hitler when millions of women started following him because he was the sex symbol of 30s Europe, at one point NSDAP was even called the Women's Party

>Good luck finding 1 based woman who's partner is also not based
I mean that's how it works and why I tell people to date and hook up young. I met my wife who is dead set against government and their overreach her whole life at age 16 and I eventually married her because she had both the looks and critical thinking I wanted in a woman, if I waited say 5 years to hook up with her you think she be on the market? No, someone else would have grabbed her up and I'd be left scouring an older market trying to find that base girl. It's why I never understand people that say you should wait on dating, you are sitting out on getting some of the best women in the world so you can ask out thots and gold diggers in your older life. Hell I think that's why so many men have such a poor opinion on girls their dating in a market that all they have left is the stupid and shallow ones.

utterly retarded? and not even close to being based?

men tie themselfs up with a felt belt around their stomach and blow themselfs up? is this based?
is it based on chopping off someone's head just because someone dosn't have the same religion?
is it based on chasing a plane into a tower?
what is so based to kill all of your family members only because a mens supposedly logical rational based brain thought his wife and children are reptiloids?

of course... the manliest thing imaginable is being a slave to your wife

>their agreeablenes leads to some serious problems once you have them into politics

Absolutely, and it's one of the major reason men take over most of their movements, first generational feminism was telling men to stop being pigs and take on the role of being a man. College men professors hijack the movement and turn the thinking into "Nah, you should act like pigs too, fuck around with guys you hardly know,start with me!" and from second gen onward it's just been this tail spin of the weaker sex getting taken for a ride that hurts everyone but the select few that know how the game works.

This is not possible in Europe, maybe in Eastern Europe but in the West forget it, our governments make sure that girls get brainwashed from kindergarten and parents have given all control of their children to the government, our children spend more time in school than with their families

>Jordan Peterson
>based
*click*
Yep, this one is going in my oof collection

Women cannot be based, women require men's leadership towards the correct direction.

Why are commies consistently the biggest faggots in the world? Don't take it personally. Just curious

>I mean men are responsible for all the wars
Bankers deserve to make money by making the economy work.
>what is logical about 9.11?
Again, good natured jews like larry silverstein can unite the people of the nation toward a single common cause and they make the wheel of the economy turn.
>what is logical about afghanistan?
Benevolent Cia agents can fund your safety without taxing the people by controling the heroin trade. A net benefit for the economy.
>men commit most of the crimes
Now that is just pure sexism
>what is logical about about raping?
You see the rapist is the victim or the system here, he is often not privileged and has to get reparation by the privileged, thus reminding them to humbly check their privilege.
>what is logical about human trafficking?
Pedo got to have access to kids. The pedo are the victim here too. Its how they are. Tolerate them, they often are marginalized in the lgbtq community.
>what is logical about fucking a mens ass in prison?
Again with the rapistshaming, the rapist I would argue is the real victim here. You also show a lack of tolerance toward homosexcuals.

Why are there no based women in the bible except like... Mary

Mary was blatantly a whore

Yeah because why would you want to protect you wife and daughters. Why would you want to protect your mother and grandmother? Beacuse I'm not a faggot. I'm a man. And a man protects and a man provides. I guess if your wife and mother and daughter are whores than you have failed as a man.

But yeah females are just a breeding tool. You answered your own question OP congratulations. When you give an inherently irrational, emotional, child like breeding tool rights and power the world suffers