Any Forumsand General, Poland & Polish politics thread: Hijab & Redhead edition

Thread for the discussion of current affairs related to Poland.

Previous:
>Homefront
- Ordo Iuris has become the laughingstock of the polish internet as the sex scandal within the fanatically religious organisation unfolds.
natemat.pl/394735,skandal-w-ordo-iuris-zero-litosci-dla-fanatykow-felieton
- We have it so good here that Germans are coming en masse to get their fill of gasoline.
tvrepublika.pl/Niemcy-w-euforii-Jezdza-do-Polski-kupowac-paliwo,135339.html
- Czech bros are relenting after agreement on the Turów mine.
tvn24.pl/biznes/z-kraju/spor-o-kopalnie-turow-premier-czechy-wycofaly-skarge-5585462
- MPs will receive a return for the devastating blows Polski Ład did to their salaries.
tvn24.pl/biznes/pieniadze/podatki-2022-polski-lad-poslowie-dostali-zwrot-pieniedzy-5584942
- Marian 'Kaczory na tory' Banaś shows no sign of relenting in his fight against PiS rmf24.pl/fakty/polska/news-banas-zawiadamia-prokurature-ws-kaczynskiego-nie-ma-miejsca-,nId,5812941#crp_state=1
- Soros crony from Open Society Foundation admits to having intentionally disparaged Poland & Hungary
tvp.info/58321234/wycieklo-nagranie-z-czlowiekiem-sorosa-mowi-wprost-o-kampanii-wymierzonej-w-polske-i-wegry
>WW3
- The USA deploys an airborn division to Poland "to assure our NATO Allies and partners and deter Russian aggression."
thepilot.com/news/82nd-airborne-troop-to-deploy-to-poland/article_2b74dcfe-8467-11ec-a79e-cf1b8352856e.html
- Oil terminals in Belgium, German and the Netherlands fell prey to cyberattack
tvp.info/58311868/cyberatak-na-glowne-terminale-naftowe-belgii-niemczech-holandii

Major polish media outlets:
>Telewizja Polska (TVP) - government propaganda machine
>TVN - so called 'german' and left-leaning
>Polsat - technically privately-owned but becoming TVP 2.0
>Gazeta Wyborcza - your typical lefty screechers

Attached: 2345678.jpg (960x960, 237.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/
tvn24.pl/polska/prezydent-proponuje-likwidacje-izby-dyscyplinarnej-andrzej-duda-skladam-projekt-ustawy-zmiany-ustawy-o-sadzie-najwyzszym-5584173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seba weź no się ogarnij

Attached: 1643971122974.jpg (653x635, 104.42K)

Can I come to Poland?

Are there seriously Muslims in Poland? How do they justify that considering Poland never colonized anywhere lol

if you're vaxxed only

there are descendants of tatars, but they aren't relly religious like ME ones, then there are some newer imports, but barely any

Yeah I meant from the middle east. Not Tatars.

If you dare.

Attached: pudzianowski.jpg (525x581, 60.06K)

How much does the average Pole make per month in USD?

Of course, Polish women are hungry for black cock!
Polish women in the west always breed with people of color, they don't do it here only because there are nearly none blacks.

Attached: typowa-polka-nie-chce-polaka-woli-mokebe-emily-rudd.jpg (735x735, 136.02K)

73.6 dollars

Around 1k USD.
Although it is average, the median is much lower as there are like 5% of people who earn well and the rest who earn shit.

Poland loves LGBT!

Attached: 18880324_1752552418093685_5970410634835750686_o-1.jpg (1601x1067, 500.32K)

The trashy slut with red hair is pretty hot.

Muslims do not need a justification to be anywhere you bigot.

Tell me Any Forumsfags what is currently the least cucked and best place to live in? My polish wife and I might need an exit. She has only been to Myszków to visit her family and Kraków and doesn't know many other cities or towns.
Preferably it should be a place where I can survive with a few polish words and english until I learn the language.

Russia. Poland is under USA occupation. bolans are deeply sucking dat uncle sam dicks. Your polish wife will be fuked in ass by brave american military men.

Warsaw by default just because this city has a large amount of foreigners and international corporate HQs. Depending on your field of work you may want to chose between Wrocław and Gdańsk too.
Unlike in Russia where she will be fucked in the ass by Chechen mudslime and get AIDS.

>fuked in ass by brave american military men
Ah yess, the famed american military consisting of trans faggots, 4 foot tall mutts and women.
Made me laugh ruski, made me laugh

Polish women love Turkish and Azeri and Syrian men

Polish men and women seek their own destruction through racemixing with filthy disgusting shitskins

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/

Attached: 1544982505178 (1).jpg (720x403, 54.34K)

Eastern or southern Poland, most preferably a touristic town so the people would speak English, although it is more common nowadays.
Avoid big cities and aglomerations. Don't live in Warsaw, Krakow, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Poznań, Szczecin etc. If something is above 150k avoid it.

Can confirm for polish woman in germany at least, I'm turkish and my wife's polish. Her cousin also got knocked up by a turkish dude kek.

Thanks fren.
How cucked is warsaw though? On a scale of 1-10 how far has the globohomo lgbt brainwashing of the youth progressed there and what is your personal outlook on that development in the next few years given the political climate?

You can try some of the western regions, the German knowledge is still pretty high there from what I was told (Eastern robak here)

>Avoid big cities and aglomerations.
>If something is above 150k avoid it.
Care to elaborate fren?

the smallest guy in Polska?

It is pretty cucked, the mayor is openly gay. But we also have our national independence marches here so it's not completely one-sided, I'd give it a 5/10. As for brainwashing the Church feels they have the monopoly on that so they actively fight whoever and whatever they deem encroaches on their turf. I do not think globohomo will be making any rapid progress here anytime soon.

People in this country can smell bullshit because we're been used to it after 50 years of commie rule so the kind of clown fiesta the US have with trannies will remain anecdotal... for now.

You must understand that while we are racially homogeneous we are incredibly divided on political and social opinions, which is arguably as bad as multiculti crap.

You might also want to add this to the OP (inb4 TVN, pick whatever source you want faggot)
tvn24.pl/polska/prezydent-proponuje-likwidacje-izby-dyscyplinarnej-andrzej-duda-skladam-projekt-ustawy-zmiany-ustawy-o-sadzie-najwyzszym-5584173

Seems like PiS is now knocking the tensions with the EU down a notch. Did they get scared of the situation in the East or is it just $$$ talking?

Attached: beauty and the beast.jpg (720x685, 71.73K)

Vast majority of people that leave in larger cites are westernized. Every large city has LGBT marches now, public schools and most universities are left leaning. Despite the myth of polad based large cities have considerable immigration from india and Bangladesh.
Warsaw is basically a mini Berlin now.
Traditional life is upheld only in smaller cities or countryside, globalization already devoured our main cities.