Why don't you call these guys faggots for using so many beauty products?

Muslims don't use anything, they leave their appearance and skin natural as Allah made them. If they have bags under eyes, grey hair, wrinkles etc so be it. The Muslim does not attempt to conceal that.

These guys however use eye cream, hair gel, pomade, 3 different types of concealer, eyebrow trimming, ass crack hair waxing, shaving chest hair, tanning, cucumber face masks, mascara, cleansers, eye balm and you respect them and call them alpha masculine chads.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47.75K)

mirin

faggot

Nothing but respect from me for those dudes. I've been lifting weights and eating relatively clean for twenty years and I've never gotten close to looking like that.

They are faggots. They're pathetic self conscious narcacistic mentally diseased sheep faggots

Just take steroids retard

Never converting to Islam you sorry piece of shit. Choke on a bag of pig dicks and die in a ditch.

>Muslims don't use anything
Imagine the smell

Any man overly invested in their image is a faggot. If you wax your chest or intentionally tan yourself, you might as well paint your nails and wear a dress because you're gay as hell.

They can be faggots, and you can be a pig fucking inbred at the same time.

because you aren't on drugs.
not trying to trash talk them, even with drugs it takes a lot of effort to get where they are. more than most people would be willing to put into it.
but without the drugs your ceiling is simply too low, you will never look like them if you just lift naturally.

This. OP sucks cocks

Bodybuilding is for faggots, who would have guessed?

>Muslims don't use anything
Blocks your path

Attached: AzizShavershianZyzz.jpg (866x922, 79.31K)

They're faggots for having lots of brotein shakes and testosterone injections.

strongman is the much better sport to watch
real strength on display. They train for strength not looks and it shows

You can still get ripped but it's all diet and willpower - the drugs help them maintain low bf.

theys look pretty malnourished
aside from that taking surplus hormones/steroids is not a beauty product
aside from that why not call them gay ?
in the end they are staring obsessively at men's physique all day

>7/7 have no guts to lift natty
>7/7 use some kind of effeminate beauty product and are thus faggy attention-whores
>6/7 look like actual goblins, the remaining guy looks like a homo
Absolute state of masculinity

Yeah they are kind of gay. I thought this was common knowledge.

Attached: 1642985023898.jpg (278x182, 7.28K)

Muslim women touch themselves to these guys btw, not to "bags under eyes, grey hair, wrinkles" obese and greasy mudslimes

Inbred babble, you really don’t grasp anything do you?
Typical inbred mind.

Critters beliving in i s lam Are lost spirits or pure vessels (NPC)

You are the foot soldiers for the Satanic jews, you are a demon spawn only created to make havoc.

Must suck being you, with nothing in the end.

if you dont know what youre talking about dont post you fucking retard. Taking the gear these guys are on will completely change your physique in a couple of months. And theyve been on for years

Eat steroids and inject protein.

Attached: 04575981-94FB-40B3-894B-BB09AF1479CB.jpg (768x1024, 123.64K)

why would I want to even talk to them?

Those guys are "body builders" whose goal is appearance. Pic related is a professional strongman. Note the developed abdominal muscles that don't look like they'd fold in half while picking up a boulder. Also note the lack of "shrink wrapped" definition. Those bodybuilders starve and dehydrate themselves before competitions or photo ops to get that look, and they're at their weakest looking like that.

Attached: jouko-ahola.jpg (400x300, 21.85K)

There is a good deal of truth here, not just these people but millions need to take charge of their own lives, far too many people live according to the latest fashion statements.

Let me guess, all the Muslims that do that are not true muslims?